The sun is shining, it’s time to play the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Mobile Game of the Year - BAFTA
Game of the Year 2018 - Mobile Game Awards
Game of the Year - TIGA Awards
Play on beautiful courses against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Upgrade your clubs and unlock tours as you master your golf skills in the quest to be the Golf Clash king!
- Quick-fire 1v1 real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary shot system that’s easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of live players online waiting to be challenged.
- Progress through more advanced tours as you “raise the stakes”.
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to win club card bonuses.
- Compete against your friends via Facebook to earn the bragging rights.
- Unlock chests as you discover and upgrade to premium clubs and balls.
- Save and share replays of your jaw-dropping shots.
- Chat with opponents and send emojis during the match!
- Advance through challenging courses and weather conditions.
Emoji icons supplied by EmojiOne
Ratings and Reviews
Love quickfire contests? Join the club!
Good game BUT
Fun game. So much so that I play with 2 accounts. Although a very frustrating thing that could greatly improve the game is if u give the ability/option for players to discard their chests that they don’t want. So you can play on lower tours and not clog your 4 slots up with garbage tour 1 or 2 chests for example that you don’t want or need, instead of having to potentially spend gems to clear them and if not u have to spend all day waiting on timers to clear them and not playing matches. I’m all for spending gems opening tour chests I want, but refuse to do it on garbage, not doing so though is a huge pain in the....... and spoils the game experience a bit. Probably shooting your self in the foot a bit too because you slow people down from opening chests they actually want with gems and this they’d be spending more gems faster. For people who lose a lot of coins and have to start on low tours again to try build back up this is a big problem as your tour 1-3 boxes aren’t going to be of any use to anyone. Just for that reason it’s a borderline 3* rating. Definitely something major for you to address. Other than that a quality game!
Can’t fault the game play but it is just another one of those games where players skill has little impact (you can look at the majority of players records and they all hover around 50-55%). The game is very cleverly structured so you win a few and lose a few, orchestrated by who you are paired with. Given the pairing rating and the fact most players have a 50% rating this means it is almost impossible to progress without spending money (yes, I guess there will always be outliers to this). I don’t really fault this business model as most people know what they are getting into, it’s just such a missed opportunity for what could be a very good game where you could play through a career etc, I’d happily pay £4.99 for that sort of game, but instead we are left with a game we’re you can only play against other people, there isn’t even an off line mode. It’s just a sad indictment of the game industry, it won’t change unless people stop spending their money. There are noticeable occasions when you are paired with someone so much higher ranked as you that winning is virtually impossible as it is harder to make a mistake with decent clubs than it is to hit a perfect shot.
- Playdemic Ltd
- 112.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Playdemic Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Shot Single £0.99
- A handful of gems £0.99
- A box of gems £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.