By Francis Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GoList is a task manager that syncs to all-day events on your Calendars. With GoList, you can also import a list of recipe ingredients from a web page, text a to-do list to a friend, copy to the clipboard, paste into other apps, and much more!
• Save an Item and start the next with ONE TAP
• Work in Portrait or Landscape Mode
• Customize the number of Lists and Items shown on the screen at one time
• Import, Export, Email, and SMS
• Control whether Checked, Unchecked, or All Items are sent during Export, Email, or SMS
• Check, Uncheck, Rename, and Swipe-to-Delete
• Tap-and-hold to Copy, Paste, or Move
• Easily hide the keyboard: Press Return on a blank line or just scroll
• Undelete a List
IMPORTANT CALENDAR SYNC NOTES
• If you don't see some all-day Events, go into Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Sync under the "Calendars" section and tap "All Events"--this will make all of your all-day Calendar Events available in GoList
• Some online calendars will require that you make their calendars visible to your device before you will see the calendars in GoList. After configuring your calendars with the 3rd party, you will need to (1) Launch the Calendar app on your device, (2) Wait for the Calendar app to Sync, then (3) Open GoList and wait for GoList to sync. After this, you should see your 3rd party calendars in GoList.
Thanks for reading! Stay Organized!
What's New in Version 3.0
- All-new look and feel for iOS 7
- 4 inch screen fixes for landscape mode
- Text widths during List/Task entry are fixed
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 February 2014
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Francis Smith
- © 2011-2013 Francis Smith
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.