By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Really get into what you love on Google+. Start exploring today!
• Explore topics that you're interested in
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Fill your stream with great content by following interesting people, pages and communities
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Follow your curiosity using search, trending topics and What's Hot
• Share rich posts with your followers
• Back up all your photos and videos
• Find the right photo quickly with image search
• Enhance photos in a flash and get creative with easy editing tools
• See moments brought to life as Stories, Movies, animations and more
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.8.4
- Bug fixes
Great app, I love it so much more than Facebook
Google+ is my goto family media broadcasting app of choice, I get fed up with Facebook constantly wanting me to join with ever more people I don't know or have not spoken to since I left school almost 30years ago.
Google+ leaves me pretty much alone and my family, even my mum is happy to comment which says how easy it is to use.
I love the fact that I feel confident about who is reading a post and its ability to specify a limited number of people to send to. I just general love it really.
Neither one thing nor the other, so not quite good enough
It's okay, but okay isn't good enough. I follow plenty of blogs and newspapers and magazines through Feedly and Mr Reader and like their simple, clear interface for reading. If I want my friends latest news I get it on Facebook.
Google plus tries to be both and succeeds at neither.
The image-driven approach of Google plus is just annoying, making it too hard to scan through things quickly on my iPad. The whole approach of circles to managing relationships hasn't worked (I don't know anyone who uses it) and I get the sense that Google plus isn't what Google want it to be: a Facebook beater.
Paula florist wednesfield amazing
I didn't know how to write reviews on the Internet. However but because of the service I received I had to learn. I ordered flowers for my mum in the past and never received such beautiful stunning fresh high standard bouquet of flowers. On top of this Paula did this last minute giving excellent customer care. If you want beautiful flowers great service you will never be disappointed. Thank you so much for arranging such stunning flowers Paula on my mums bday xxxxxx
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 21 May 2015
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.