By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Added iPad and landscape support
• Updated the splashscreen
• Minor visual changes
What's the point?
Seriously I'm deleting the app after I've typed this review because what in the hell is the point of this app? I down loaded it took see what it was and it told me to enter my email and key so I did that and it gave me 6 numbers and it times me then gave me another 6 numbers and so on and gave me 6 circles I thought it was a game but Google doesn't create games and i thought what the hell is the point of this app? Seriously though!
Updated to latest version without issue
No hanging install like others. I'm using iPhone 6.
Great app, just works, no faff.
This app is crying out for Touch ID support. This would make it more secure.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 22 February 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.