Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day views.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the calendar so far!
It is a nice improvement over the Apple one which I used less. This one puts in data without me having to do anything which means I can rely on it more. There are just two things I have come across that it seems to be lacking which I would like implemented. The first is that I would love if you showed the day and the date on the icon. Now I glance at my phone and all I see is 31 which is wrong and to be honest it bothers me. The other thing is something I really hope you will implement but I don’t have high hopes. You currently search my gmail for receipts/data etc to add into calendar but I have another email account (through another provider) I would like to be included in your searches. Any way this could be done? I realise you might not want to do this as it’s not gmail but you could lay the ground rule that the main email account must be gmail for it to work.
Great Replacement but not perfect
I’ve recently come over to everything google after upgrading to Google Home and love this calendar app as a replacement to my loved Apple stock one. Issues and why it’s only getting 3 stars, the app on home screen should and this I believe should be a minimum, display the current date and not just a ‘31’ as that’s just pointless!! Secondly I’ve also setup a t family calendar as we had on the iPhone stock one and although I like the app my wife doesn’t so I’ve setup the google onto her stock Apple app but it takes ages to update if I add something in to the diary it seems to take a good 10/15 mins to hit hers! Not the end of the world but annoying when the Apple one is instant. I also get notifications when we add stuff on the stock app and we don’t with the google setup which I think should be in the next upgrade. As I say I like the app and like the google eco system but needs a lot more attention to be awarded a 5 rating.
This is a great app but would be nice to have a setting which allowed for the full 24hrs to be shown at once, especially for those of us with the bigger Phoebe screens. Also the ability to scroll across the week view without having to move 7 days at once. Once more when events collide, allow them to overlap slightly, perhaps don't budge them over quite so much or you end up with a tiny bar in the week view and you can't read what the event says. Also if the app icon would show the actual date like the Apple Calendar app does. Lastly if the google apps communicated with each other such as google maps automatically giving an estimated leave reminder by calculating how long it will take me to arrive at an event via my most used mode of transport. Would love these ideas to be implemented.
- Google LLC
- 177.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.