Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day views.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• Quick event creation - Smart suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving the calendar so far!
It is a nice improvement over the Apple one which I used less. This one puts in data without me having to do anything which means I can rely on it more. There are just two things I have come across that it seems to be lacking which I would like implemented. The first is that I would love if you showed the day and the date on the icon. Now I glance at my phone and all I see is 31 which is wrong and to be honest it bothers me. The other thing is something I really hope you will implement but I don’t have high hopes. You currently search my gmail for receipts/data etc to add into calendar but I have another email account (through another provider) I would like to be included in your searches. Any way this could be done? I realise you might not want to do this as it’s not gmail but you could lay the ground rule that the main email account must be gmail for it to work.
This is a great app but would be nice to have a setting which allowed for the full 24hrs to be shown at once, especially for those of us with the bigger Phoebe screens. Also the ability to scroll across the week view without having to move 7 days at once. Once more when events collide, allow them to overlap slightly, perhaps don't budge them over quite so much or you end up with a tiny bar in the week view and you can't read what the event says. Also if the app icon would show the actual date like the Apple Calendar app does. Lastly if the google apps communicated with each other such as google maps automatically giving an estimated leave reminder by calculating how long it will take me to arrive at an event via my most used mode of transport. Would love these ideas to be implemented.
Google Calendar is a fantastic app to gain for many reasons! We all have busy schedules for our daily routines and it’s very difficult to keep organised. However, Google Calendar allows you to mark any dentist appointment, sleepover, or a reminder to shower with great ease. There are many ways to mark your date, and the app isn’t complicated to work at all. Once you tap the + button on the bottom right, it allows you to put down ALL the important information you need for your specific date, such as the time, place, name, notification and date. I can assure all future users of this app that google Calendar will help greatly with all your troubles when it comes to knowing when and what your doing, all day long.
- Google LLC
- 170.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.