• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you're looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great but could be even greater
Would love to see ability to drag one note into another, merging labels etc.
Handy for making notes and creating to do lists. The ability to set reminders within checklists would be great ie set multiple reminders at different times for individual points within a list. Would also be handy if record worked in phone calls, as sections of calls could be saved as reminders.
Would like ability to pinch the screen to condense all notes into a smaller (perhaps just showing titles) space.
Overall really handy.
Has everything that you could ever ask for in a notepad from customizing the background color to live collaboration (I have noticed a delay in a note to update after someone else has edited it). The one big feature that is missing and my personal favorite is dark mode and also he ability to underline, strikethrough and make text bold. Otherwise perfect.
A useful app, once again
I have found this to be useful as a general note taker and list maker, after some recent updates, which have now brought it back into being an acceptable app once more.
Unfortunately, Google’s devs sometimes have nothing better to do than change the way the app looks and works for no apparent reason, while introducing new bugs. Google is not the only culprit here, but a major player in this league.
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! Leave it alone!
- Google LLC
- 190.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.