Google Maps - GPS Navigation
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Google Maps makes navigating your world faster and easier. Find the best places in town and the information that you need to get there.
Get there faster with real-time updates
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions
• Catch your bus, train or car-share with real-time transport info
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents and road closures
• Don't miss a turn or exit with lane guidance
• Find pit stops along your route like petrol stations and coffee spots
Discover places and explore like a local
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings and pictures of foods and interiors
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations and find when places are typically busiest
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more
• Save places that you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device
Experience the Google Maps difference
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an Internet connection
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, shopping centres and stadiums
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories
• Transport schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places
* Some features not available in all countries
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.39
Thanks for using Google Maps! This release brings bug fixes that improve our product to help you discover new places and navigate to them.
Anthony Putrus at Sevenoaks Chiropractice Clinic
I cannot speak highly enough about the treatment, care and advice I have received from Anthony Putrus.
I had been suffering from severe neck pain (whiplash),for over a year after being involved in a road traffic accident. My GP gave me the usual drugs and sent me for the usual course of physio all with little improvement in movement or pain control.
From my first treatment session with Anthony Putrus there was an immediate improvement.
Having completed the suggested amount of sessions I am now back to 100% of health, movement and completely pain free.
All staff at the clinic have given me excellent service.
New update is driving me crazy. Keeps giving me wrong directions to places. As well as giving me the wrong location of where I am. It really gave me a hard time when I was in a completely different city trying to figure out where I am, thanks to google maps.
It keeps moving my location meters away in different areas, while I am in the same spot and haven't moved at all. Please fix this glitch.
Your own pocket map
This app has got me out of a few situations ,being a HGV driver we rely on sat nav and map reading , as we know sat navs are preprogrammed for cars unless you have a truck one and they don’t always take you the best route but this app lets you plan the best route and if need be ignore the (please turn around at the next available exit) or do a u turn .
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 06 November 2017
- Version: 4.39
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.