By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best of Google in one app. Say “OK Google” and find everything from nearby restaurants to the calories in cheesecake. Google also shows you the info that you need before you ask, like updates on your favourite teams and traffic alerts.
Talk instead of type:
• Say “OK Google” then ask a question*
• Google will speak the answer aloud
Ask Google to help you do things:
“What good restaurants are there nearby?”
“Remind me to call mum at 5 p.m.”
Get Google Now cards and notifications:
• Start your morning with weather, news & traffic
• Get updates on sports, films & events
More about Google Now cards: www.google.com/now
* requires iPhone 4s or later
What's New in Version 5.2.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Completely rebuilt to bring you the best of Google:
• Recents—see & return to your recently visited pages
• Google button—start a new search with just one tap
• Google Maps—explore interactive maps, nearby places & Street View right inside the app (for iPhone)
New look and feel:
• Beautiful new Material Design animations
• Bigger photos in image search
• Looks great on the new iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
Please update ASAP
I have been using this app for the past 3-4 years I would say (since I got my first Apple product) and, despite occasional issues, it worked relatively well. Then, you went and destroyed it. First you change the whole layout and functioning of the app which - if it worked - would be fine, but not only did it remove all of the tabs I had open - which had a lot of college related sites on that I needed for work but also closes them after 2 days without viewing, this leads to me having to go through every tab that I have open to make sure it doesn't close. Now, this app closes down all of my tabs as soon as I close the app, this is exceptionally frustrating and I am not going to waste my time on it anymore. Don't fix what isn't broken so please hurry up and update this app so that it stops doing this because until that point I will not be using this app any longer.
My problem is ... Passwords. I used to just have a googlemail account, but now also gmail. I thought the two were the same, but to my irritation they are now two different companies as such. I can't just have one, although that is what I wanted because I have some stuff in one account and some in another. This really is a pain and should have been explained to us out here who are not so good at working this out and there are MANY like me. Is it possible to make this easier?
Google is a member of the family !
What would life be like without Google, this app just makes it easier.
I am of the era when you found out for yourself or went to the library and tend to stick to these principles even preaching them to my young family. These days I find my stock answer to be "You've got the Google app, use it !"
Where were you when I was a lad ?!!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 February 2015
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 58.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.