By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files
* Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
What's New in Version 1.2016.18206
* Recent presentations will be saved automatically for offline use
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
Falls at the last fence
A simple little app which is easy to use but a huge drawback for me is that presentation mode is only available online. This hugely limits its usefulness as believe it or not I am often in places where there is no internet available. Please sort this ASAP then it will be GREAT!
Man, this is so cool! I love it, and it really helps me with school projects because I write and arrange notes before writing up and turning into assignment, Dudes this is for you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 May 2016
- Version: 1.2016.18206
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.