GQ Magazine (UK)
By The Conde Nast Publications Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the November edition of GQ, with exclusive iPad content.
"I have strong opinions about things that matter. It’s genuinely frightening times." Benedict Cumberbatch checks in and speaks out.
Start by downloading the free GQ app, then follow the prompts to buy the full issue.
Also in the November edition:
- Meet the 21st-century’s Brigitte Bardot.
- Game Of Thrones’ Alfie Allen tools up.
- Alastair Campbell vs the Daily Mail.
GQ is the world's leading men's magazine, dedicated to bringing you the best in men's fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. Style, sport, health, humour, politics, music… GQ covers it all with intelligence and imagination.
***INTERACTIVE APP available on the iPad & iPhone, automatically synced to both devices***
Our AWARD-WINNING APP lets you to delve deeper into mind of GQ. Each issue, we open our pages to the most stylish men, the most beautiful women, and the most authoritative political figures in the world. We review the latest films, music, gadgets and cars, and give you all the fashion and grooming advice you need. DOWNLOAD APP for FREE and enjoy:
- ENHANCED design
- INTERACTIVE features
- EXCLUSIVE Video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Curate your own reading experience through a range of interactive features
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 33% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 33%***
1-year subscription for £23.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling-monthly subscription for £2.49 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11.102896
- Free preview update
- Bug fixes
Stop opening issues automatically when downloading!
This really is a pet hate of mine. Yes I clicked download, but no I don't want the magazine to open up whilst downloading.
It opens the partially downloaded magazine and there's no way to get back to the library until a good portion of the download has completed
Just download and let me choose when to view it!
Black pages on iPhone 6S Plus
This magazine is great in an iPad, but the iPhone version is awful
If you flick to the next page you get between 4 and 6 black pages no matter which direction you are going
It's not missing content, just black pages
No longer seeing adverts on my iPhone 6+. There is just black blank pages instead... I like the adverts!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 18 March 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.168.102896
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- © 2014 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GQ Magazine (UK)£2.29
- GQ Magazine (UK)£22.99
- GQ July 2011£3.99
- GQ October 2011£3.99
- GQ November 2011£3.99
- GQ UK AUGUST ISSUE 2014£2.99
- GQ UK SEPTEMBER ISSUE 2014£2.99
- GQ December 2011£3.99
- GQ UK AUGUST ISSUE£3.99
- The GQ UK May 2013 Issue£3.99