GQ Magazine (UK)
By Condé Nast Digital Britain
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GQ is the world's leading men's magazine, dedicated to bringing you the best in men's fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. Style, sport, health, humour, politics, music… GQ covers it all with intelligence and imagination.
***INTERACTIVE APP available on the iPad & iPhone, automatically synced to both devices***
Our AWARD-WINNING APP lets you to delve deeper into mind of GQ. Each issue, we open our pages to the most stylish men, the most beautiful women, and the most authoritative political figures in the world. We review the latest films, music, gadgets and cars, and give you all the fashion and grooming advice you need. DOWNLOAD APP for FREE and enjoy:
- ENHANCED design
- INTERACTIVE features
- EXCLUSIVE Video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Curate your own reading experience through a range of interactive features
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 33% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 33%***
1-year subscription for £23.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling-monthly subscription for £2.49 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199.99983
- App upgrade for minor issues
- Fix for DPS applications not displaying correctly on the iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 8.1.
This (and many newsstand apps it appears) appear to remove your access to old issues that you have purchased.
I can't keep every issue of every magazine I own on my iPad because of the space it takes up, so I only keep the latest. However sometimes we like to read old issues, favourite articles etc. these apps are not letting me view apps I purchased older than June last year. This is a major flaw, and desperately needs fixed. I have been in dialogue with the magazine for months, but have so far got nowhere.
A great digital magazine... loads in every issue, never fails to engage.
GQ freezes screen
My GQ app freezes on an article about an idiot called Dan Bilzerian (jan 2015). I can't scroll or delete this edition. No amount of turning my iPad on/off seems to help. NOT happy!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 08 November 2014
- Version: 188.8.131.52.99983
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Conde Nast Digital Britain
- © 2014 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- GQ Magazine (UK)£2.29
- GQ Magazine (UK)£22.99
- GQ July 2011£3.99
- GQ October 2011£3.99
- GQ November 2011£3.99
- GQ MAY 2015£2.99
- GQ UK SEPTEMBER ISSUE 2014£2.99
- GQ UK AUGUST ISSUE 2014£2.99
- GQ December 2011£3.99
- GQ UK AUGUST ISSUE£3.99