Grade 3 Math, Science, English
By Prachi Pimpalkhare
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is comprehensive study material on Grade 3 Math, Science and English in the form of workbook, subjective questions and question bank. It contains more than 800 questions on below topics:
- Basic division
- Find divisor
- Basic multiplication
- Multiplication advanced
- Divisibility Test
- Word problems covering below concepts:
---- basic calculation
---- shopping cost
Science topics covered:
-Parts of plant
-Eating habits of Animals
-The Sun, Moon and Stars
-Rocks and soil
** If you would like to cover any additional topics, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback. We will try our best to cover that topic in the next upgrade. ***
Questions are prepared in such a way that students will end up learning many things about the topic. There are more than 250 questions. Please take a look at screen shots for sample questions.
Practice is the key - and this application will provide lots of that. There will be added challenge of confusing options to choose from. This application will also be useful for teachers to test their students.
1) We are proud about the carefully selected questions.
2) Negative marking is introduced to ensure that student gets the answer right in very first try - and discourage any casual clicks.
3) Confusing options to ensure student is really well prepared.
4) Application allows to skip questions but we encourage not to skip any as those question might appear in real exam you are preparing for.
5) Sound & other settings could be changed from iPhone settings.
6) No distracting animations.
7) We recommend using "Missed" mode. This mode shows questions that were not correctly answered in the first try or questions that were skipped. So this mode is useful to focus on areas user is not good at.
8) Overall progress is shown as percentage marks. This percentage increases only if question is correctly answered in the first try.
9) Gently shake your iPhone and progress percentage will go back to zero. You might want to practice again or let other student practice.
** If you score 100% marks in any of the chapters then Certificate of Achievement will be generated and saved in iPhone Photo Album. Proudly show those certificates to your family and friends. **
What's New in Version 1.7
*Subjective questions and model answers added*
- Tap "Subjective" button to see list of topics covered.
- Tap a topic name to see list of questions
- Tap area where you see "Type answer here ..."
- Start typing and then tap Done button on keyboard or refresh button to check score
- Tap info button any time to read the model answer
- Category: Education
- Updated: 02 August 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Prachi Pimpalkhare
- © iquestionbanks.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.