Allow Grafio to become an extension of your fingertip. Draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and watch Grafio recognize and replace it with a perfectly looking shape for your diagram or schematic. Grafio has been around for 8 years already, polished, efficient and full of features achieved through more than 30 updates and free upgrades.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections and add text and images. Everything you need for visualizing your idea.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all primitive shapes are instantly recognized. The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition algorithms.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides hundreds of shapes you could easily drag in from the library. You could also insert images from your Camera Roll as shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes could be a way for you to collect your thoughts or you can use this feature for something more creative, like taking an interview or recording your riffs for example.
SIMPLE AND MINIMALISTIC
We developed а non-intrusive interface that will get you straight to the point. All advanced features you might need are also there hidden beneath the surface. To have all that power on your iOS Device at your fingertips is truly amazing!
- Video tutorials on Grafio on YouTube:
+++ FEATURE SET +++
• Shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes - rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Drag & Drop shapes from many libraries
• Insert or paste Images
• Ultimately precise drawing with Apple Pencil
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections (a line between two objects is recognized as a connection)
• Label shapes and connections (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even sketches)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment
• Not enough fonts? Import your favorite ones!
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock or Group Shapes
• Copy and Paste across the application
• Undo & Redo
• Zoom and Pan across your canvas
• AirPlay and VGA/HDMI output for presentations
• Export to PDF, PNG or JPG
• Send your document or graphics by e-mail
• AirPrint Support
• DropBox Support
+++ THE POSSIBILITIES +++
• Make Designs
• Take Visual Notes
• Vector Sketches
• Network Diagrams
• SDL Diagrams
• Data Flow Diagrams
• Workflow Diagrams
• TQM Diagrams
• Audit Diagram
• Organisational Charts
• Venn Diagrams
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Sankey Diagrams
• Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
• Block Diagram
• USE CASE Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
• Wireframe Diagrams
• Record Audio Notes to your Visual Objects
and many more...
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Azure Services
• Basic Shapes
• Basic Flowchart
• Hazard Symbols
• Vintage Shapes
• Balloons & Callouts
• FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
• Network Diagram
• SDL Diagram
• Workflow Diagram
• Audit Diagram
• TQM Diagram
• Data Flow Diagram
• ESL "Energese"
• Maps & Flags
• iOS UI Kit
• UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
• Event-driven process chain (EPC)
• Concept Map
• Cross-Functional Flowchart
• Marketing Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
Check out http://www.tentouchapps.com/Grafio for more info...
Ratings and Reviews
Transform your ideas into visuals
Shape recognition doesn’t work well
I purchased this app to see if I could use it to replace TikZ and speed up my workflow using shape recognition. However, in my (admittedly rather short) experience, it simply does not. The shape recognition likes to give you very strange results if you attempt to draw things quickly and roughly. I think this would be acceptable if the results were close to what you actually drew, which strangely is often not the case - I’ve had drawings where bits get ignored or where points in a triangle get moved for seemingly no reason. This would all be acceptable, as I’m willing to put in the time to draw nicer shapes, but for some reason grid snapping just doesn’t work, at least for drawing. This is incredibly frustrating as I feel like this should be relatively simple to implement and it would save me from having to manually resize every shape I draw.
By Far The Best Drawing App For iPad
Intuitive, flexible & reliable.
I’ve tried lots of drawing apps and keep returning. It does everything I need and produces lovely diagrams ..
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind review! Should you need anything, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ten Touch Ltd.
- 149.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ten Touch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Library Access £5.99
- AWS Free
- Hazard Symbols Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.