Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Improvements to PSD export
- Fixes related to adjusting text color
Ratings and Reviews
Well designed UI and extremely good App support
I've been using this App now for about 4 years, and throughout that time it has provided me with good set of features balanced with a nice UI.
I've always been able to produce very good artwork, without the complexity of something like Illustrator, plus if there is a problem, the support team have been on hand to provide quick work-arounds or admit the bugs (usually within 48 hours) and fix them in the next point release.
In conclusion, this is a good app with a huge heart that also allow you to create fantastic artwork. With good app support and a bright future, what's not to like.
Follow up of previous review-‘please add option to turn on shadow for continued use. As it is it has to be added after every stroke or done at the end by selecting all the pieces drawn which is a pain. I have reduced my stars because of this because I’m having to use other vector apps when wanting shadow’.
I’m a traditional artist so was unsure if this app was for me but I’m so glad I bought it. It’s unleashed a fresh wave of creativity in me and I’ve been creating picture after picture :)
To the makers of this app- I’d like to request the option to turn on shadow as a permanent on off feature. As it is it it can only be added after each individual stroke or by selecting all and adding it. Not really functional.
Very helpful developer
I use this app constantly for mocking up web and app designs. I recently reported an issue to the developer concerning the loading of iCloud documents, which had become unreliable after a recent update. The developer responded to my email literally immediately and issued a fix within a matter of days - and over the Xmas and New Year period! What an amazing service!! 5 stars.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.