Grip is the first artificial intelligence powered event networking tool to connect and reach their business goals faster. Join more than 1,000 events and communities that have been started by passionate professionals, organizations, co-working spaces and events for you to get handshakes with fellow members.
We started Grip because meeting people online professionally is difficult and time-consuming, we wanted to create a way where it is easy and fun to meet people to work together with on new projects. A place where the networking doesn’t end when you have connected with each other but it is rather the beginning of a new collaboration.
Download the app now and start getting handshakes yourself!
Don’t take our word for it, this is what people are saying about Grip:
“At Venture Cup, Grip enables us to establish more meaningful connections between like-minded people and thus grow our community beyond what we could before.” Juraj Pal, Leader of the Venture Cup community.
“Awesome For Networking, Already got in contact with interesting people.” Kasper Plum rated Grip 5 stars in the AppStore.
The Features Of Grip:
- Every action you take influences the strength of your Grip, the stronger it is, the more handshakes you get!
- Login with LinkedIn or Facebook to simply import your profile to Grip.
- Add a one-liner to let people know what you are looking for.
- Join the communities that interest you.
- Anonymously swipe later or interested on members.
- When the other person also swipes interested on you, it's a handshake!
- Use the in-app chat for direct communication.
For our "Nearby" feature we use GPS, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This new version of the Silmo app includes the ability to:
- Send a message from the "interested in you" list
- Message someone from the my schedule page
- Link to the Silmo website from the login screen
- Several bug fixes around meetings, chat and the event program
Ratings and Reviews
Great for networking at events
Used it at Techchill and one other networking event and had several meetings arranged through the app.
It's a starting point
The home buttons is to close to the skip button, it's a little frustrating.
Critical bug!!! Can't even open the app!
Having setup the login using LinkedIn, the app keeps crashing as soon as it try to open the app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.