Get growing whatever your skill level
• Tools to help you choose vegetables and fruit for your garden based on your level of expertise, and your available space and time
• Access to expert RHS advice about your chosen fruit, vegetables and herbs, with detailed growing, sowing and harvesting instructions. Plus varieties that we recommend
Easily keep on top of garden tasks
• Care calendar function with alerts to remind you what to do and when based on your chosen fruit/veg in ‘My Garden’
• Advice on tackling common problems you might encounter, with photos to help identify them, including pests and diseases
• Record notes for each of your plants
A wealth of inspiration for your garden
• Content covering over 100 popular fruit, veg and herbs from apples to aubergines, thyme to tomatoes
• Improved links to the RHS online shop, to buy quality RHS plants, seeds and equipment
Why have we created this app, and why is it free?
The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity, committed to bring the joy of gardening to millions of people and inspiring the next generation of gardeners. We are entirely funded by our members, visitors and supporters.
Our vision is to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener, healthier, happier and more beautiful place. We believe everyone in every village, town and city should benefit from growing plants to enhance lives, build stronger communities and create better places to live.
Resolved crashing issues on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, the new version! Now to put all my veggies in. Still has useful general advice about each plant, but also more general gardening advice, such as about double-digging. Like it very much, so far.
I have been using this app for years but with latest version app no longer opens on my iPhone 5s. Notified the web master but all I got was thanks I will pass your comments to our developers!
Was hoping they would fix this quickly, but on past experience where they are slow to bring updates , now expecting little !
OK but doesn't tell you when to plant things
This is an ok app if you have a good knowledge of when to plant seedlings but not if you have no idea. If you choose (for example) tomatoes it doesn't say when to plant them it just tells you when they are ripening/need harvesting. Also it keeps forgetting the plants I have 'stored'.
- The Royal Horticultural Society
- 187.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Royal Horticultural Society
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.