With GOLF GTI EDITION 35 Volkswagen celebrates the 35th anniversary of the Golf GTI Edition and offers their fans worldwide the opportunity to experience their icon's past, present and future live on their iPhone, iPod and iPad.
With 7 GTI editions overall, the whole model-range of the Golf GTI and 35 years of GTI history are at your disposal: From the first 1976 edition via models 2-6 all the way to the current 2011 anniversary edition GTI EDITION 35. Experience the unique marrowy character of the GTI that has been writing automobile history for 35 years on various racetracks in career- and one-on-one mode, which mainly lead you through blocked off industrial areas on the outskirts of our cities. Prove your skills in career-mode and finish it with the most powerful GTI ever - the GTI EDITION 35.
• Complete Golf GTI model range (Golf 1-6 and EDITION 35) as virtual driving-experience
• Racetracks through blocked off industrial areas and a track reminiscent of world known racing venues
• 2 game modes: TIME as single player and CAREER as one-on-one series against competitors from the historical Golf GTI range (1-6)
• Authentic vehicle data, exciting physics-engine and acoustics, as well as fully customizable original Volkswagen paint-jobs
• Photorealistic environments with variable lighting- and colour-ambiance
• Dedicated GTI EDITION 35 3D Showroom including detailed specs and exclusive EDITION 35 features
• Location-based: Integrated Volkswagen dealership-locator via GPS
Follow Volkswagen on Facebook: www.facebook.com/volkswagen
- iOS 6 optimisation
- minor bugfixes
- Imprint adaptation
Ratings and Reviews
Good time killer but....
Come on guys,, if you are going to do a VW golf anniversary special game, at least get the specs of the cars correct, the mk4 gti 25th anni had 180hp and a 6 speed box, I should know I own one!
Other than that fun to play
Good but could be better!
I find this game great fun but please optimize for iPhone 5 and include the new GTI golf!
Also, the break and the accelerometer isn't that easy to use!
Good way to drive, but I really want multi- player
So me and my brother could race together :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.