Now you can check your glucose as easily as you check your email.
Introducing the Guardian™ Connect continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system. The Guardian Connect system uses a tiny sensor to measure glucose levels in fluid just below the skin. It takes readings all day and night and sends them to your phone via a small wireless transmitter, so you can see how you’re doing anytime.
With the Guardian Connect mobile app, you can see your most recent glucose data, your glucose trends over time, your sensor and your transmitter status. You can also receive alerts to notify you when you’re going above or below your preferred range and keep track of daily events which may impact your glucose levels.
Your mobile app also sends your data to CareLink™ Personal therapy management software, so you can see your full information online and share your information with family or friends. Those closest to you can even receive SMS messages whenever you go out of range!
To use the Guardian Connect system, you will need the Guardian Connect transmitter and sensor as well as this app!
* Not compatible with MiniMed pumps.
Thank you for using Guardian Connect! We have made following updates:
• Customizable alert audio settings with optional volume override
• Urgent Low Sensor Glucose and Low Battery alerts
• Arabic, Hebrew, Japanese and Korean translations
• Number of additional bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Please get this to work
Hi guys. I’m grateful for everything you do. The pump is amazing and now I have (thanks to the NHS) the sensor. I’ve been type 1 for 20 years and for the first time I feel in control.
But sometimes when I’m driving the pump will give a warning but it’s in my pocket so I have to pull over (not always at the best time) but more often than not it’s just for either a high or rising problem. If this app worked on my iPhone X I could know what’s going on with a quick glance.
So if you could please fix the app that would be wonderful.
Useless as the alarms are basically silent
While the CGM setup is fine, the alarms are completely useless. They’re not even loud enough to attract attention during the day time, never mind waking somebody having a hypo while asleep.
Disgraceful misadvertising to take advantage of people with a serious illness. Shame on them.
Not working please get this fixed soon
Not compatible with iOS 11 on 8 plus, also does not connect to iPhone 7 running iOS 11
- Medtronic, Inc.
- 14.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016 - 2018 Medtronic MiniMed, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.