Guidelines for Nurses App
Guideline summaries to support best practice in nursing.
FREE to UK registered nurses thanks to sponsorship from GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson Ltd, Meda, Norgine, and Novo Nordisk.
• All guideline summaries from GuidelinesforNurses.co.uk
• Fully searchable
• Notifications when new summaries are published–all within the app
• Works both on and offline
• Bookmark feature to keep track of your favourite summaries
• Notes feature to annotate relevant summaries.
Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
Immunisation and Vaccination
Musculoskeletal and Joints
Non-clinical Best Practice
Skin and Wound Care
HOW TO ACCESS CONTENT
1) Download and open the Guidelines for Nurses app
2) Log in with your EXISTING guidelinesfornurses.co.uk account details: your email address and password.
1) Open the Guidelines for Nurses app and choose ‘Register’.
Access to content is FREE to UK registered nurses thanks to sponsorship from GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson Ltd, Meda, Norgine, and Novo Nordisk.
Other subscription options include:
• 12-month auto-renewing subscription £49.99
• 1-month auto-renewing subscription £5.99
Subscriptions terms and conditions:
• Payment for subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Free access will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
Additional terms and conditions for auto-renewing subscriptions:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription
• A renewal charge will be made to your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription
* The 1-month auto-renewing subscription is £5.99
* The 12-month auto-renewing subscription is £49.99
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Guidelines for Nurses is available free of charge to UK registered nurses thanks to sponsorship from GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson Ltd, Meda, Norgine, and Novo Nordisk. Editorial control relating to the content of Guidelines for Nurses remains with MGP at all times. GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson Ltd, Meda, Norgine, and Novo Nordisk were not involved in the development of the Guidelines for Nurses summaries or feature articles but have developed some content included within the resource centres.
Minor bug fixes
- M G P Ltd
- 28.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © MGP Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.