Easy access to Guillemont Junior School calendar, newsletters and the letters sent home.
At Guillemont Junior School, our vision is to develop confident, inquisitive and independent learners, both children and staff who are:
- Willing to learn by trying, knowing its acceptable to make mistakes, by challenging themselves and by succeeding
- Keen to learn and eager to try their best
- Able to express themselves with confidence
- Able to receive and to give feedback positively
- Willing to stretch themselves and their thinking
- Eager to make a positive contribution to their community.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.