#1 Music App in over 76 countries!
The Essential App for any Guitar Player!
Take your guitar playing to the next level with the most Realistic Sounding Guitar App!
Guitar Suite contains six essential screens: Chords, Scales, Play Mode (with chord lookup), Tuner, Tune by Ear, and a Metronome, making it the must-have comprehensive aid for guitarists. Practice, reference or teach by accessing Guitar Suite's library of over 2 Million chords. Visual feedback from the Metronome with variable tempo and meter, helps maintain a consistent tempo while practicing.
• Use it with all of your stringed instruments! Electric & Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Ukulele, and Mandolin, each with standard, alternate and custom tunings!
• Access to our our massive library of 2 Million+ chords and over 40 scales, for every instrument, key, and tuning!
• Tune your instruments by Ear or with our highly accurate Chromatic Tuner. Both automatically adapt to your current instrument and tuning (Drop D, Open E, etc).
• Metronome with “Perfect Timing” includes adjustable time signatures, tap to set beat, on screen flash for visual queues, and five sound packs.
• Reverse chord look up, custom guitar skins, high quality audio sounds, free play mode and much much more!
• Constantly being updated with new and improved features
Follow us on Twitter - @PanoramicSoft
Like us on Facebook - PanoramicSoft
Fixes iOS 9 crash
Ratings and Reviews
Before I got this app I had no trousers. Now there are trousers aplenty.
The Sound of 3 Stools Clattering
Guitar Suite is nicely enough put together, yet lacking in that fundamental necessity for all apps; a reason for being on a phone than in a little book, and hamstrung by that other flaw of compilations - mediocrity and a lack of innovation or joined-up thinking.
That the app boasts a decent library of scales, modes and chords is a given, but beyond a sub-par metronome/tuner, and a poor-man's version of Garage Band's virtual guitar, there is nothing that couldn't be done just as well by a little booklet.
Any compilation app treads dodgy ground. Nobody expects the '200+' collections to have the best of anything, and guitar suite similarly falls between stools for everything but the fact that scales and chords are transposable by tuning.
What makes this so very annoying is that the app could so easily have been so much more.
With just a little thought, tempo adjustable scale, chord and arpeggio practice- and even sight reading exercises with mutable guide track could have been added using the same sound and metronome mechanics herein.
But they weren't, and the moronic frivolity of selectable fretboard colours gained precedence.
Instead we merely have yet another chord and scale book, yet another crap tuner, another metronome and another completely useless novelty virtual guitar.
Nice features, but could do with an update. Scales will show correctly, but when you tap on the notes to hear the scale sometimes it will play the same tone for two different notes on the fretboard.
Also, the "play" feature doesn't always locate chords. Would be good for it to suggest possible chords before the chord is completed.
It would be nice to select a chord chart by the key you are in.
Finally, menu tones are annoying, ability to switch off would be helpful.
All this is just how the app could be improved in my opinion to make it a great app. There are lots of features, and extensive chord/scale library with metronome and tuner, all of which would be useful for most guitarists, of any ability.
- Panoramic Software Inc.
- 72.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2015 Panoramic Software Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.