“A brilliant multiplayer FPS that you should just go and play right now. 9/10” — PocketGamer
“A super slick super shooty super shooter. This is one of the best multiplayer FPS games to have hit the App Store in recent memory.“ — AppSpy
“Guns of Boom is some solid, streamlined shooting that feels better than quite a few other mobile shooters.” — 148Apps
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Guns of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
Update 4.7 is here!
• IMPROVED ANIMATIONS - running, walking and aiming animations got even more realistic and awesome
• SUBSCRIBE BUTTON - subscribe to our YouTube channel from the Videos menu
• DISCORD INTEGRATION - join our Discord right from the clan chat or your clan profile
• NEW OUTLET BUTTON - now it’s even easier to find awesome deals!
• Numerous technical improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The most expensive game on the app store
Make no mistake this game is super fun, but... It is massively spoilt by the stinginess of its developers. If you want to charge us an arm and a leg for literally every item in the game then get rid of the stupid advert/video thing. If you want to keep the videos then give us more rewards for won matches and quests. As per the title of this review you would have to spend way over £100 to get all the good weapons and other items. On a bloody mobile game? Yet another proof that in-app purchase is the death of gaming.
Update: Try as much as possible to delay reaching lvl 34! The game becomes unplayable unless you buy the top weapons. Also the game as much as possible pitches guys with top guns against players without them so that you get frustrated and spend your money. Top weapons are stupidly expensive.
Update 2: Porcupine and clan matches ruin the game. The first is too powerful and normal people can’t afford to buy it and playing against a team from one clan who sit together and coordinate is the most frustrating experience ever
Update 3: re developers response. It’s great that you see the problem but more needs to be done. Players with top weapons should only play against other players similarly equipped. It’s not fun being wiped out by guys with porcupine who need just one headshot to score a kill. Did I mention that this weapon is far too powerful?
Hello! We are still working on our matchmaking system and do our best to make it comfortable for all the players. The first changes are already made: the system divides players into teams according to their gear score. So, you still can appear in the battle with players of different levels, but now the teams are equal.
Love this game very enjoyable and addictive. Finally a good FPS online shooter that is actually playable on mobile. Only problem is often when switching guns by double tapping it automatically gives me my machine gun when I don’t want it and which is my worst weapon and means 9/10 I die. I almost always get my 2 weapons ready (a rifle and shotgun) and double tap to switch between them but sometimes I’ll switch between them and I’ll get my machine gun, so annoying!!!! Same thing happens when I pick up someone else’s gun, it runs out, I want to switch back to my shotgun and I’ve got my rubbish machine gun in my hands!!! Another thing the rewards for games are very low considering that the best weapons can only be bought with gold and are stupidly expensive that not all of ya can afford... Finally the auto aim is great apart from sometimes it will try drag my sights away from someone with next to no health and then aim on someone with max health which is ridiculous... means I end up fighting the auto aim meaning my sights are in between 2 players with me shooting at nothing and eventually with me dying... please fix these but otherwise great game
Hi, yes, this double tap issue was completely annoying, so we fixed it and now you get the exact weapon you've waited for - the previous one, even if you picked up someone's weapon, you can use double tap and switch to previous one instantly. To get more Gunbucks and Gold complete your daily and regular quests. Don't forget about these tasks, because their rewards are the most valuable and will give you an access to all the weapons you want. And you can try each weapon for free to find which one is the best for your playing style. Thank you for such a detailed review!
Pay to win ruining an otherwise incredible mobile shooter
I'll start off by saying that I've put a large amount of hours into this game, so I'm quite sad to have to leave this review, but there is a fatal flaw with this game which makes it not possible for me to recommend. The issue is not the fantastic gameplay, nor is it the decent graphics or great movement mechanics. It's not the amazing gun mechanics and it's not the excellent performance or the awesome map design.
You guessed it, it's the ability to buy power in the shop & the matchmaking that comes with that power. I could literally pay to buy the best weapon in the game at level one and wreck every player I come across. I'm a decent player I get a good K/D and I have good game sense. I'm level 17 and I am now coming across (in every game) players who have just bought a better weapon than I have and kill me in one or two shots even though I flanked them, aimed better and shot first. I'm really disappointed because I love this game but I can't justify the money to buy a weapon, only to be out powered in another 5-10 levels by some whale who's spent $100+ on his loadout.
One solution I would suggest is to add a competitive mode where weapons are balanced and teams win based on skill rather than how fat their wallets are.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Game Insight UAB
- 170.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Game Insight, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Gold x275 £4.99
- Gold x100 £1.99
- Gold x1200 £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.