Workout, log, and improve your body with Gym Log+, the top workout tracker for any fitness routine!
Why Gym Log+?
• Look better - Lose weight, build larger muscles, and develop a firm, toned physique
• Feel better - Intense exercise increases levels of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine to help improve one's mood
• Increase health - Stronger muscles improve posture, provide better support for joints, and reduce the risk of injury from everyday activities
• Rehabilitation - Strength training for weak muscles is a key factor to optimise recovery
• Sports performance - Stronger muscles improve performance in a variety of sports, from football and wrestling to basketball and hockey
Fast and Easy
• Loads fast with an easy-to-use interface - Just tap the one big log button to record your workout sets
• No account registration needed - Use the app immediately without having to sign up with a username, password, or email address
• Just swipe with your finger to switch exercises while logging a workout
• Both your current and past workout sets are shown side-by-side, encouraging you to match or exceed your last workout
• Rest timer autostarts after logging so you know when to perform your next set... even if you're checking your text messages between sets
• Autofill option automatically fills in the next set from your last workout after logging your current set
• Rest timer notification shows your next workout set so you don't even have to switch back to the app or unlock your phone to know what to do next
• Workout dates and sets can be changed after logging, letting you enter any past workouts or switch over from another app
Track Your Progress
• Body tracking lets you log body weight, body fat %, pulse, and blood pressure - It even calculates your BMI
• Body measurement log tracks your progress for each body part, like your waist and bicep sizes
• Photo log feature tracks your before and after pictures, so you can see the difference
• Graphs plot your progress visually by charting your max, min, and average reps and weights per set and your total reps and weight across all sets
• Statistics show your min, max, average, and total reps and weight for each exercise
• Workout comparison tool lets you compare workouts set-by-set to show your improvement
• One rep max calculator shows your 1RM and several percentages of your 1RM along with a suggested rep count for each weight amount
• Calories burned are calculated for each workout
• Cardio workouts are also loggable for those warmups on the treadmill
• Share your workout data with the Health app
• Includes over 400 exercises, 25 workout plans, and 3 individual routines to help get you started, or add your own custom exercises and routines
• Rest timer has customizable times and sounds and notifies you even outside the app
• Supports both imperial (pounds) and metric (kilograms) units
• Customizable appearance lets you change the background and foreground color, or set your own photo as the background wallpaper
• Share your workout data between your iPhone and iPad by storing your back ups in iCloud
• Workout data can be exported and imported via email
• Supports advanced bodybuilding techniques like supersets, drop sets, and giant sets
• Multiple user support: more than one person can track their workouts on the same device - Great for personal trainers or families that share an iPad
• International support: can log workouts in almost all languages
• Organize and group your workout routines into folders
Workout with Apple Watch
• Log your complete workout with the companion app on Apple Watch
• View your workout summary directly on Apple Watch after you end your workout
• Workouts add to Activity rings
• Your workout routines, data, and settings are synced to Apple Watch
• Notifications show your next set and conveniently let you add additional rest time
Workout now with Gym Log+!
• Ungroup Superset - Log a superset by mistake? Now you can ungroup a superset to separate it into its individual subsets! Go to the History tab and tap a workout, the Edit button, and then a superset in the list. Tap the double arrow button to ungroup all the sets from the superset or just a single set from the superset (use the up and down arrow buttons to select the set).
• Added Show Timer Button to Apple Watch settings to optionally show or hide the rest timer button that appears on the log interface.
Contact me via Settings > Report a Problem or Suggest a Feature for issues, bugs, or suggestions (or email firstname.lastname@example.org). If you like using Gym Log+, please take the time and leave a review! Just select Settings > Write a Review. Thanks for using Gym Log+!
Ratings and Reviews
Choose from workouts or customise your own.
Very good but needs polishing
Edit: Had to just say how much I love the new feature that lets you see how long you have taken between sets. I have wanted this feature for a long time and no other app I have tried has done this yet. This app is awesome but I still can’t get over the whole workouts not feeling like they’ve ended problem I have with it. If this changes then I would probably switch over to this app.
Love this app, has everything you need for lifting. It's pretty simple at heart which is great but also can be customised significantly to suit individual needs.
The main problem I have is that when I hit end workout it doesn't actually feel like that workout has ended? Once marked as complete you should then be shown the summary of your workout then it should be saved to history. You shouldn't still be able to access that open workout from the workout tab, only the history. You would then have the option to go back into the "completed" workout via the history tab if you wanted to make any changes/additions. My workouts feel very unfinished at the moment as you can still go back into them via the workout tab. This part of the app feels very sloppy at the moment.
The ui could also do with some improving and modernising, it's a bit plain and confusing in parts.
Useful app, helpful developer
Having tried a couple of logging apps, I have found this one to contain all the features I required and adding exercises is straight forward. I also found that the superset function required a modification and reached out to the developer who was quick to respond and update the app.
- Minds Aspire LLC
- 80.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Minds Aspire LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade £9.99
- Paid App Purchaser Upgrade Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.