Welcome to the world of Augmented Reality (AR), which is more powerful now thanks to Apple's AR support. Meet our virtual trainer and your avatar. With the help of AR, they can appear at your place whenever you need them. Whether you’re planning your workout or working out somewhere, they will come handy. Set the avatar to represent your gender, height and body fat percentage. After you log a workout, all the muscles you trained will appear on your avatar. And the more you train during the week, the less rested muscles you'll have. The app will show you which muscles are ready for training. Use the virtual trainer, our model, to check how to properly do fitness exercises and to see which muscles you’ll use while exercising.
Personalize your AR experience and interact with the model:
- Change your perspective to watch her/him from any angle. You don't have to move, unless you want to.
- Resize her/him. They start with a realistic height, but you can increase or decrease it.
- Relocate her/him on the screen.
- Take photos and create videos of the AR—you can even stand or exercise right beside the model.
Gymaholic is the ultimate fitness app. You can use it with or without AR, or with or without an Apple Watch. Either way, the above-mentioned avatar and trainer are there for you on iPhone. The app for Apple Watch gives you the freedom to track your workout without your iPhone, in a way that no other app does. And the iPhone app is the best tool to help keep you on track. Both can effortlessly walk you through your training. It doesn't matter if you work out in a gym or at home. It integrates with the Health app.
Track any kind of workouts and sets:
- Supersets, tri-sets, giant sets, drop sets, pyramid sets, fail sets
- Bodybuilding, weightlifting, HIIT, cardio, bodyweight training, TRX
We work extra hard to provide you with the best features. We’re proud to say that in the App Store 94% of Gymaholic users have given us 4- or 5-star ratings, from this 80% was 5*. Please find some reviews below:
- 5*: "After almost 10 years of iOS workout apps someone finally made THE workout app for bodybuilders."
- 5*: "Best Workout App by a Million!!"
- 5*: "Homerun! Gymaholic has the best combination of features, customization capability and Apple Watch support of any exercise App I've tested."
- 5*: "Must Have for Lifting."
- 5*: "The Apple Watch support is amazing and it's miles ahead of any of the other Apple Watch workout apps."
- 5*: "This is the single greatest workout companion app you can get."
The app is full of features—70+ features, 360+ exercises with 3D-animations, many workouts and 65+ statistics are waiting for you on iPhone, and 25+ features on the watch. You'll find everything in the unlimited Premium version. Download the app for free. Use the Premium version free for 7 days—then stay with us if you like what you experience. You can select to pay monthly or yearly, both start with the free trial. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You'll find a feature list in the Settings menu, the price of monthly and yearly fee in your currency in the Shop. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
You’ll need WatchOS 5.0 to run the latest version of the watch app.
Troubleshooting: Should you install the app on a watchOS below 5.0, the app will disappear from your watch. To solve this problem update your watchOS to the latest version, then install Gymaholic on your watch.
- You’ll find 100 new exercises with 3D-animation to download in the Shop (Exercise Pack 2)
- Improved 3D and Augmented reality
- Stability improvements in Apple Watch: by implementing the new workout system and crash protection, provided by Apple, we could significantly improve the stability.
- You can use Siri shortcuts on iPhone and Apple Watch to start tracking your workout and to add daily your body weight.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Apple Watch app for weight and cardio tracking
I moved to Gymaholic from Jefit, as Gymaholic has a far superior Apple Watch experience in the way I do not need to run the app on my phone simultaneously, it just works directly from the watch. The iPhone app is also a major improvement from Jefit, providing a 3D model of the body which highlights worked and rested muscles which is helpful when planning tomorrow’s workout. The abailable exercises packs are very comprehensive and the app allows you to create your own training programs. The only thing I wish the app had was a more social aspect where people could share the training programs they’ve created with other users
Overall a very good app but I have found some minor issues regarding the discoverability of exercises. It would be nice to show the muscles with text rather than just list the names. When searching, the results do not include matches in the name of the muscle or body parts, just the name of the exercise making it difficult to find exercises that do not mention the muscle in their name.
Feature request: It would be nice to see the list of exercises outside of workout editing. It would help to see what is available.
Additionally, when moving from another app or from a pen and paper log to be able to record what was your last set in an exercise.
Perfection at Peaks
I will be honest with you Gymaholic team... I was a bit disappointed with the previous version where I had to pay for subscription ... but thanks to your consideration... I AM LOVING IT... It’s the perfect upgrade needed and suitable for the worlds best fitness app... my most favourite of all in this version is the ability to group the workouts... yes, sometimes those small changes mean a big deal to some of us... I don’t know what else to ask now but am
Sure you guys will keep Surprising us... God bless and be happy and develop more...
Hey, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback is very important for us. We truly appreciate your fantastic review and we are glad to hear that you stay with us. Have great trainings! Gymaholic Team
- Devenyi Gabor
- 105.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Hungarian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gábor Dévényi
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £3.49
- Pro version £4.99
- Exercise Pack 1 Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.