*** Featured by Apple in "New Apps We Love", Apple Watch App Store, and Apple Health&Fitness category. ***
Gymatic (a.k.a VimoFit) is the first and only app to automatically identify your exercises, count your repetitions, and log your workouts. What is more, it auto tracks many stats no human can track. Bring science to your workout!
Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on AOL, Mashable, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, and more…
- Gymatic not only auto log exercises and count reps, it also collect many advanced stats for each set, such as
* Heart rate (average and max) (only when using Apple Watch)
* Rest and work time (work time only starts when you move, rest time starts as soon as movement ends. No need to mess with timer when you need to rest after a set, it is all automatic.)
* Rep speed
* Form consistency
* Range consistency
* Speed consistency
- Connect with Apple Health app to read heart rate and contribute to activity rings.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback then with typical fitness trackers because Gymatic knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- It takes just 3 seconds to train any new exercise so there’s no limit to how many exercises Gymatic can track.
- Gymatic tracks your Crossfit, bodybuilding, weightlifting, strength training, HIIT workouts, TRX training, kettlebell training, calisthenics, machine exercises, and much much more!
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates, calories burned and all advanced stats.
- Support both FreeForm mode, where you can perform any exercises, and Guided mode, where Watch/Phone guides you through a pre-programmed workout.
- Many workouts are included + unlimited workouts shared by the community.
- Track your indoor cardio and accurately count calories for running, cycling, rowing, elliptical, and stair stepper.
- Wear your watch just a little higher on your wrist than usual. (above the bone)
- Tighten the watch on your wrist. (just snug, not a death grip)
- Want to track Leg Press? Strap phone to your leg. Or keep hands on your leg to move along.
This is a new technology and you’re one of the first to try it out! We know it’s not perfect yet. Please help us improve the app for everyone by reporting bugs to email@example.com
Tutorial and FAQ are at https://support.vimo.co/portal/helpcenter/mobile-apps/gymatic-1. Visit this support site for questions and answers.
In-App Subscription Details:
Gymatic Premium subscription is $4.99 per month / $29.99 per year and operates on a 30 / 365 day cycle. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $4.99 / $29.99. You may manage your Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription to Gymatic Premium.
- Music control right from the app (swipe to the left-most page in FreeForm or Guided mode) on WatchOS5
- The biggest motion detection algorithm update. The detection algorithm now runs 300 times faster, and it is more accurate than before. The detection accuracy has passed a large wearable maker's stringent accuracy requirement. Faster algorithm means a) it will consume less of your watch battery, b) if you have many tens or even hundreds of motion programmed, you may have encountered crashes due to CPU limit, and those crashes will be gone in this version.
Warning: because of the motion algorithm update, we made slight change to the motion database format. We are unable to do 100% perfect conversion from the old format, so for some motions, you may have to train it one more time.
Ratings and Reviews
"Start workout with Gymatic"
Excellent app that has a lot of issues
This app was so nice that I upgraded to premium on a whim. But after using it for a while, I realise at the moment it's not worth more than 1 star. Although it has a great potential, it crashes a lot so you won't be able to really use it. You want to add an exercise, it crashes, you want to edit, it crashes, for whatever task you can think of... it crashes. You will be literally wasting time at gym trying to get the app to work. Also it has a few important shortcomings. Firstly, you cannot add warm-up before your workout or rest time after each set. Secondly, if the app counts wrong reps of your workout you cannot edit! Thirdly, it would be nice to log speed and incline level for running rather than weight(!) which does not make sense. I will update this review as the app updates.
A work out tracking marvel
I have tried a number of apps worth both watch and phone but this is without doubt the best. Utilising the Apple Watch to its full potential. Once you’ve done your first workout and you have taught your Apple Watch which exercise you have done. Based on the movement it will instantly recognise it the next time you do it. I upgraded to premium very quickly as the number of exercises you can store in basic is limited. I can’t recommend this highly enough.
Gymatic Premium Monthly
Unlock Guided and Cardio mode
Gymatic Premium Yearly
Unlock Guided and Cardio mode
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 84 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Vimo Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gymatic Premium Monthly £4.49
- Premium £48.99
- Gymatic Premium Yearly £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.