Habit Changer® Sleeping Better
By Habit Changer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Habit Changer is a 42 Day system that helps you replace old habits and experience a new way of living.
We all have habits. Some work for us — some we can live without. The 42 Day Challenge exposes the habits you’ve learned through your family or on your own. It helps make you aware of what you’re doing now and what you might want to do differently. We provide you with a daily Challenge that gets you to look at the decisions you make in your life from a new perspective, and provide you with the means to act in a different way. By the end of 42 days, you will have changed.
You’ve been doing the same thing every day. That’s because habits are involuntary. The Daily Challenges provide you with small steps that create awareness. And they’re fun to do. The Challenges tackle areas in your life head-on.
You may have tried other ways to get your sleep under control. Give Habit Changer a try. Its approach incorporates the science of Neuroplasticity. The human brain is marvelous. It changes and grows with experience. What you do or think can cause your brain to rewire itself. We’ve built the 42 Day Challenge around Neuroplasticity. Our Sleeping Better Program helps you form new beliefs around your sleep. So you can see yourself in a whole new light.
Habit Changer programs include Social Networking connectivity. This will allow you to post your daily progress, insights and successes on Facebook and Twitter – and allow people to follow your day to day progress on Twitter.
Our Programs Produce Results
• 86% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they became more aware of their habits.
• 69% of people who tried Habit Changer reported that they have made positive changes in their habits as a result of taking the Program.
• 78% would recommend it to others.
Source: Study by Anderson Analytics, 2009.
Here's What They're Saying about Habit Changer
• "This program has given me a new lease on life, and I am determined to not sink back into my old habits. Thank you very much for giving me daily support and encouragement during my continued struggles."
• "I am able to feel more relaxed and learned how to say no to things that are not important to me."
• "I became more aware of self defeating behavior which I have changed and I am starting to sleep better."
Sample Days from the Sleeping Better Program
Prepare Your Environment
Just because it might be time to go to sleep, doesn’t mean that you have prepared yourself correctly for that moment. Late night eating, TV watching and other stimulating activities all impact your ability to quickly and easily fall asleep. Learn a series of routines that will help you prepare for a good night’s sleep.
Quiet Your Mind
Our minds typically have a way to start screaming at us late at night. Just when we’re looking for a good night’s sleep. To-do lists, worries, commitments all have a tendency to creep up on us when we are least guarded. Learning how to quiet your mind will become a new habit that will help you fall asleep.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 30 June 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Larry Tobin
- © Club One 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.