Whether you’re pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement, use Haiku Deck to create beautiful presentations that wow your audience.
“It's the Instagram for pitch decks.” -- Mashable
“Makes creating beautiful presentations a cinch and a joy, whether you have design skills or not” -- Lifehacker
“A smart app that makes beautiful slideshows in no time and makes your iPad a more productive tool” -- Wall Street Journal
Create, Edit, View any time, anywhere.
* Seamless, real-time syncing between iPad, iPhone, and Web
* Create and edit your Haiku Decks on the Web, iPhone, or iPad
* Use your iPhone as a remote in presentation mode
* View image-rich Haiku Decks in a mobile-optimized display
Beautiful Presentations 10x Faster and 10x Easier
* Designed to encourage presentation best practices, such as simplified text, high-impact imagery, and clean, consistent formatting.
* Powerful image search, with automatic sizing and attribution, puts over 40 million free, high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos at your fingertips or add your own images from your camera roll.
* Apply stylish, professionally designed fonts and layouts with one tap for a cohesive, polished look.
* Use touch controls to create flawlessly beautiful pie charts, bar charts, and stat charts.
* Streamlined list and multiline text templates offer additional detail without clutter.
* Import and edit images from your iPad, Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or other online sources for a personalized touch.
Create, Present and Browse with iPhone
* NEW! Create decks on your iPhone!
* Quickly detects and connects with nearby devices for painless setup
* Easily share Haiku Decks via AirDrop, email, or social sites
* Intuitive one-hand remote navigation
* Private note display turns your iPhone into a personal teleprompter
* Browse dozens of inspiring Haiku Decks in our Featured and Popular Galleries
*NEW! Share to Google+ and Pinterest from iPad and iPhone
*NEW! Streamlined export to .pptx and .pdf
*NEW! Easier access to in-app privacy settings
* View or present decks with an iPad, iPhone, projector, or any web browser.
* Easily share decks via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
* Easily embed decks or export to PowerPoint, Keynote, or PDF.
Simple, Beautiful, Fun
Haiku Deck is not just for in-person presentations; it’s a powerful tool for bringing ideas to life. Here’s how creative communicators around the world are using it:
* Pitch an idea
* Add beautiful visuals to a blog or a website
* Sell your services
* Teach a lesson
* Present a portfolio
* Give a report
* Showcase your brand or company
* Share a personalized message
* Tell a story
* Create a manifesto
Pro features are now available such as:
* Editable export to PowerPoint & Keynote
* Beautiful PDF download for print-outs
* Control privacy settings
* Unlimited cloud storage
* Personalize Haiku Deck with your own branding
Subscribe to Haiku Deck Pro by tapping 'Get Pro' inside the app!
Subscription price varies based on your chosen renewal period, your country, and eligibility for educational pricing. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. The subscription automatically renews each renewal period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period for the same duration to ensure no lapse in service. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Optimized for iOS 12 with numerous updates as well as a few bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for presentations but nothing ever comes for free. As soon as it costs money it spoils everything. I will still try to be creative but within my limited use of the application because of financial constraints.
Congrats on this great app!
I managed to deliver a powerful yet fresh presentation with less than ideal preparation time!
This is what happened:
I had a very small window of time (2 hours flight to London) in order to create this presentation, but the result was enough to have people asking right after the presentation not only about the subject-matter but also about the app... It was only a small intro meeting and my original goal was to create something original and avoid people from following asleep with the typical PowerPoint-boring-syndrome... And this app surpassed all expectations!
Now Very Expensive
The writing presentation part of the app is still very good. It is easy to develop good looking simple presentations, very quickly. However, it is now deeply crippled unless you are prepared to pay over £100 per year for even the basic package. Without this subscription you appear to be limited to a very few presentations and no way to export even to a basic pdf. If you have the money spare - great, but I don't believe it is worth it , particuarly with so many other presentation apps out there (including Apple and MS) that are cheaper and more flexible. It is a shame as it used to be useful to me for the odd presentation
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback, kopiert. We do offer a month-to-month subscription that is significantly less expensive than £100 per year.
- Haiku Deck, Inc
- 79.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Haiku Deck Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Haiku Deck Pro £19.99
- Premium Image £1.99
- Foundry - Presentation Template with Craftsman Font and Warm Fade Filter Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.