Code Warriors: Hakitzu Battles - learn to code through robot arena combat
By Kuato Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become the ultimate code warrior and battle your friends with Code Warriors: Hakitzu Battles, an epic multiplayer robot combat game, where you learn the basics of coding while battling in both single and multiplayer missions. Victory is in the code!
* Supported devices: iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod Touch (fifth generation) * As seen on Mashable, Gamezebo, The Guardian, VentureBeat, WIRED and more!
- Free game
- Hone your coding skills with 25 single player Challenges, easy-to-master interactive tutorials and coding boot camp
- Compete against your Facebook friends online with a large arsenal of weapons and in four awesome arenas
- Earn coding credits for match and challenge completion to spend in the Chop Shop, a mega marketplace with a vast array of weapons, textures, robot styles, and paints to choose from
- Customize robot warriors and share your creations with friends on Facebook
- Play through different coding ranks sequentially; Beginner, Junior Coder, Coder and Warrior to become the ultimate robot battle champion
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Polished a few lines of code and tightened a bolt here and there
Crashes on ipad
Game Center was not connected on registering, so I quit to check and enable it. Now, when app starts it just flashes the login screen then quits. Well tested.
Love this app
Love this app I play it all the time defiantly deserves 5 stars
For starters this looks like it would work really well for some disinterested students and I had high hopes. However I cant even register as a teacher or a player. Tried several times and nowhere does it say their service is down. Extremely disappointed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 May 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 249 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kuato Games (UK) Limited
- © Kuato Games (UK) Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.