Ham on the Run!
By Glu Games Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Ham on the Run! does not support the iPad (4th generation) with Retina display and iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 3rd Generation or earlier devices***
Meet Ham - a pig who loves to run! Use one touch controls to avoid hazards, collect powerups and grab tickets. Spin the wheel to win prizes and use them to compete on the leaderboards.
• Use crazy powerups for more distance
• Game Center Leaderboards
• Upgrade powerups and buy next run boosts in the store
• Simple one touch controls
• Complete over 150 challenging missions
• In game friend score markers
• "Just one more try" gameplay for endless fun
• More chickens than you can count
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
My ham run doesn't work and I don't know why I have downloaded it several times but the app doesn't work. The starting screen looks different to my friends and when I press play the pig falls like it should do but doesn't hit the floor it just disappears and nothing happens after that. I have been on the game on my friends iPad and its a vary enjoyable game but it won't work on my iPad
I love it
The pig is soooo sexy and the chickens are fit sooo get this i spend half my time on it and my daddy says that i could die if i go on it anymore when the pig catches the chickens dontnworry i have rang up the people who invented it and they have confirmed that the pig does not eat the chickens dont worry as i almost past out as i am religous towards chickens. I like this app
Best game... That involves pigs
This game is very entertainingnand for two 18 year olds to be playing it non stop is just amazing!
Highly recommend this game as it has all the high spec entertainment you could possibly ask for in a pig game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 01 November 2012
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 50.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Glu Games Inc
- © 2012 Glu Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Veggie Doubler£1.99
- Veggie Basket£0.99
- Veggie Sack£1.99
- Veggie Trough£4.99
- Veggie Vacuum£4.99
- Second Heart£1.99
- Veggie Silo£19.99
- Farmer's Pack£8.99
- Veggie Cart£9.99
- Hungry Pig Pack£5.99