HANDi has been developed by the Maternity team at Musgrove Park Hospital along with mums to be and new mums to provide information for women who:
• Are planning a pregnancy
• Are pregnant
• Are wanting to know more about labour
• Have recently given birth
The app contains links to local and national information leaflets along with national guidance around a number of different topics that women may need more information on during pregnancy, labour and the early weeks following birth. The app also contains videos and a tour of our local maternity services.
The app is aimed at parents to be, parents and provides information at every stage of your journey in becoming a parent. Maternity care staff may also benefit from this tool.
- Update to flurry
Ratings and Reviews
Very informative app
I love how information is on hand and easy to access. Definitely getting with the times! Well done Musgrove for listening to your women :-)
Easy to use, great information, definitely recommend.
Would definitely recommend!!
Great app for local women
Initiative and easy to navigate. Packed with info and links. Videos good too. Looking forward to early weeks in time for my baby
- Musgrove park hospital
- 5.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Copyright C 2017 Musgrove Park Hospital Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust. All rights reserved. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of the copyright holder.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.