Handy Timetable is simple and easy application to manage courses and lessons.
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
【 Features 】
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
- Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
- Simple memo for each course
- Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
- Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
- Easy to share timetable using twitter and email
- Making timetable to image able to be stored into photo album
- Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
- The axises position of week and classes can be altered
# Please send emails to email@example.com if you have any issues and find bugs.
# following twitter.com/handytimetable01 is quick to let you know the latest news about Handy Timetable
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really helpful for secondary school and loads of different ages. I find it super useful for when I need to know when and what my next class is and it’s great how you can personalise and design how you want it to look. I also use it for out of school activities and it works just the same so I recommend this app to anyone who needs help with organisation or just to help them know what events are coming up.
Really great app but...
This is such a useful and handy app because it’s so easy to use and it’s just on your phone whenever you need it, however recently it has started crashing whenever I try to open it, for no apparent reason. I have used this app for a couple of years now and it hasn’t done this before. Before this, my rating would have been a 5*.
This is a really great app and it keeps me on top of my school classes. One thing that would make it even better would be notifications to tell you which class is next during the day, other than that no faults at all
- IN SIK KANG
- 35.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Newbit
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.