FULLY FUNCTIONAL VERSION OF HANDYSPEECH TO TRY FOR 30 DAYS.
After 30 days trial most of the functions will work however speech functionality will be disabled and you will need to purchase a full HandySpeech version to utilize it.
HandySpeech Is The Gift Of Voice
Dr. Bernard Grela, Ph.D.
Interim Department Chair
Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
University of Connecticut
The only handwriting-to-speech application for iOS devices, HandySpeech provides people with speech and hearing disabilities a quick and easy conversational tool.
The application’s ability to translate handwritten text into spoken language makes HandySpeech easier to use and more natural than commercially available keyboarding solutions.
Because HandySpeech can be used on mobile devices, it is portable and readily accessible. The application remembers frequently used phrases, learns the user’s handwriting style, understands cursive, print and mixed writing styles and contains a dictionary for unusual words. The application generates natural sounding, best on the market male and female voices in a total of 13 languages.
HandySpeech is a valuable tool for individuals with a variety of speech and language impairments, including those who are living with oral, head and neck cancer, Muscular Dystrophy, Lou Gehrig’s disease, or autism; have experienced stroke or brain injury; and those with post-operative voice difficulties. It is quick to learn conversational tool for people with vocal cords impairments due to surgery, paralysis, vocal nodules and others.
HandySpeech can listen too: with speech recognition module, powered by Nuance, HandySpeech can be used by deaf and hard of hearing people for two way “verbal” conversation with the hearing individuals.
The application was created by a twelve-year-old boy who was inspired by his sister, an autistic young girl with speech disabilities. “I invented HandySpeech to give a voice to people who find it difficult to or are unable to speak,” said Eric Zeiberg. “The application is dedicated to courageous people who struggle every day to overcome their disabilities. I hope that HandySpeech will provide much needed help and open new opportunities for people in need.”
•Assistive Speech Technology
•Easy to use, intuitive interface, portable
•It remembers you favorite and frequently used phrases for use at the store, doctor's office, on the phone ("I am using assistive device - please be patient") - even quicker ability to say something.
•Advance handwriting recognition technology:
- corrects written words based on user's intention;
- improves ability to recognize user's handwriting over time;
•Can be used anywhere - either WIFI of Cell connection and even with NO connection
•One time payment includes iPad, iPhone, iPod and all future updates.
•Alternative keyboard and whole screen input
What People are saying about HandySpeech
* "The app has given my best friend back to me. It's not my husband's voice, but it's his words"
* "A nice contribution to quality of live for speech impaired folks."
* "HandySpeech is the Gift of Voice"
* "We can't believe - it's a God send!"
* "What you have done is beyond expectation!"
* "Sounds like a winner for so many!"
* "This app will help so many who have struggled throughout their lives to be heard."
To learn more about the HandySpeech application visit www.iSpeak4U.com.
HandySpeech was created by iSpeak4U, LLC., a provider of software products and services, iSpeak4U is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life of people with disabilities through innovations in assistive technologies. Its mission is to create easy-to-use mobile applications to help people with disabilities to achieve an independent lifestyle, open new opportunities, and reach their full potential.
New in Version 5:
1. Write Anywhere on the screen: second icon on the top-left of the screen. You can toggle between write-pad, keyboard or whole screen for writing;
2. Suggestion bar: multiple suggestions for hand-writing corrections;
3. Shorthand feature: you can use build-in or custom (created by the user) abbreviations that you can write to be replaced by the text:
- Date: current date;
- Time: current time;
- DT: current date-time;
- Support: HandySpeech support;
You can create your own shorthand items by going to the option menu, for example:
- addr: your address;
- myname: name;
- sign: your signature, for instance: for email in social option;
4. Multiple male/female voices for the majority of languages. You can chose and try voices in the voice setting section.
5. Award winning Nuance text-to-speech and voice recognition! Best voices on the market
6. Multiple improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Do not wast money
It will not let you send it as an email or text no point paying they much😖😑😔😓📱💷💷
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.