Happiness - Mood Tracking Journal
By Good To Hear
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Happiness is a mood tracker and journal app that helps you track your happiness and presents this with clear visualisations. In this age of self quantification, what is more important to measure than our happiness?
You can also enjoy the benefits of a being a dedicated diarist without the hassle of relying on willpower alone - customisable reminders help you to keep your journal accurate and thorough so nothing gets ignored.
This app helps you to be objective about your emotions (past, present and future) and helps you to make better life decisions. You will realise what is truly influencing your mood and then you'll be able to do something about it.
Everything you write is private. You won't see any 'share my mood on Facebook and Twitter' buttons. For this information to be truly valuable it should be for your eyes only.
If you are changing your life or taking medication then this app is a perfect way to spot any gradual benefits.
Your Happiness journal will be with you for the rest of your life. You can export and back up your data whenever you need to.
- Starts very quickly to allow you to quickly track your mood, whatever you're doing
- Break up thoughts and feelings into tags and longer-form thoughts by using the 'Return' button on the keyboard
- Read all entries under Journal
- See a month-by-month breakdown of your biggest influences under Analysis
- See your top ranked influences month-by-month under Tags
- Change reminder frequency under settings (daily reminders are recommended)
- Set "do not disturb" time range (reminders are randomised so set this to when you're asleep)
- Export data as CSV and JSON
- Passcode lock for maximum privacy (under Settings)
What's New in Version 2.4
Happiness has had a quick user interface overhaul to make it fit in with iOS 7. This also fixes a crash introduced by the release iOS 7.0.3.
Useful Application To Track Mood Swings
Clear, easy to use interface.
The journal section seems to be a little bit buggy. Some of the longer entries get clipped halfway and the font size keeps changing everytime I launch the application. It is also hard to tell the score of each entry in the journal.
Having the option to be able to edit the entries would be useful as well.
I would rather prefer to have the reason and the tags as seperate as the app automatically creates tags from longer entries at the moment.
I've been using it for less then a month but at the moment it seems hard to get a good grasp of the mood swings since all I can see is a general mood of a complete month rather than day to day changes. Maybe a graph view would be helpful.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 November 2013
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Good To Hear Ltd
- © Good To Hear Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.