happn is a DATING app with more than 50 million users which allows you to easily find the people you've crossed paths with IN REAL LIFE (yes, those who caught your eye, but you didn't dare to approach)! With happn, we give you the opportunity to create your own luck!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1.When you cross paths with someone in real life who has the happn app, their profile appears on your app.
2. Check your Timeline to find all the profiles you've crossed paths with. For each profile, you can see how many times you've crossed paths, as well as the location and time it happened (no, no need to be a detective)!
3. Fancy someone? Send a secret Like. We promise the other person will not know about it unless they like you too (yes, you might be lucky). Would you like to get noticed? “Say Hi to send a notification! Sending a “Hi” costs one credit.
4. You Like each other? It's a Crush! But wait, that's not it... Find the right words to start a conversation (show off your writing skills)!
5. You can also choose to defy fate and play CrushTime, the game that makes you guess who Liked you amongst four profiles you've recently crossed paths with.
CRUSH IN TOTAL CONFIDENCE
* happn is fully created on a principle of reciprocity: we promise, you'll never receive a message from a profile you are not interested in.
* On happn, confidentiality is also one of our priorities: your location will not be shown to other members.
* Downloading and using the app is FREE!
Well OK, the optional feature to “Say Hi ” is charged, but note however, that a number of “Hi ” notifications are offered to users when signing up.
New happn udapte.
In this version, you will find the following updates:
- in a chat section, you can swipe left on every message to find out at what time they were sent
- in the Timeline, you are going to see stars when someone sends you a Hello!
Besides, English-speaking friends, the app in English has been re-written so we stay closer to you!
Each update contains bug fixes as well as performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Find people that you've come across in real life.
A good idea ruined for greediness!
Update 31 March 2018: when I thought things couldn’t get worst, now you have a full faced pic again and again of the same people you have liked months ago. I really can’t understand why happn keep complicating this app, it’s imposible to find new people even in a city like London! Or probably it’s because everyone is migrating to other more user friendly apps.
Bring back the "already charmed" option please!
Or we run the risk of looks like a pest charming the same person twice!
Also when someone tag you as "not interested" they should disappear of your list and not just shown as "Active a few weeks ago"
Update: this app is getting worse and worse.
I used to spend a good amount of money buying ‘charms’ so I can use them when needed. The new subscriptions model is rubbish! £20 per month??? And just 5 Hi per day? I don’t use this app everyday because I know in my area there not enough people and already skipped or liked all of them, but I go to London a few times per week when I have the opportunity to meet new people and match with them, so I use it more often and I can easily use more than 5 Hi in those days.
Now the app is full of invasive banners too.
Also now it give you fake notifications to make you open the app to play a stupid crush game I’m not interested at all!
In conclusion an App designed to rip you off in every possible way!
Greedy developers ruining a good idea and what used to be a good app!
MORE LOGIN/SIGN UP OPTIONS!!!
I think I have installed and uninstall this app for than five times. Simply because the lack of people connected to the app, plus expensive. As well as not being able to create a profile from scratch and having to log into Facebook to get your Happn account activated.
From all of the times that I have downloaded this app it has only showed me the option to log in via Facebook. Therefore I would HIGHLY ask, for an update with at least a second login/sign up option that can be made via gmail/email.
I will give it a month or two if not, will be uninstalling the app for the last time. I like the concept of the app but it really needs improvement.
- HAPPN SAS
- 111.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2011-2018 happn
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack - 10 Credits £1.99
- Starter pack - 10 Credits £2.99
- 60 Coins £10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.