**PRICE PROMOTION FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY**
A bright and interactive peekaboo game for babies from six months. Happy Babies is based on Ladybird’s best-selling Baby Touch books. Designed for iPhone and iPad, it’s ideal for entertaining your baby on the move or at home.
“Ideal for holding a small child’s attention [...] Happy Babies is a well-made app that offers plenty to occupy a small child while also seeming quite simple and minimal. Score: 5/5.”
Shane Richmond, The Telegraph
• Say ‘hello’ to the friendly animal mummies and daddies
• Touch the screen to reveal their babies each time
• Hear the animal noises and see them move!
• Choose from four different scenes: Wild Babies, Water Babies, Flying Babies and Farm Babies.
• Helps to develop hand-eye coordination and focusing skills in young babies
• Helps older babies and toddlers with language acquisition
Happy Babies is stimulating, fun and educational. It has high-contrast colours and patterns, and gentle movements to help develop babies' sight and encourage tracking and focusing skills. Gentle music, sound effects and a friendly voiceover stimulate hearing and help older children begin to link words to pictures.
You might also like Ladybird Baby Touch: Peekaboo!
• Best App for children - The Telegraph’s 250 Best Apps for iPad
• "mesmerising for toddlers" - Telegraph
• “Babies are engaged by the large, easily identifiable images and characters” - The Sun
• “Baby Touch: Peekaboo creates an engaging way to read Ladybird books with infants. Our youngest […] really enjoyed playing hide and seek with the Ladybird characters” – Wired
If you experience any technical issues with this app please get in touch. We are happy to help. Contact us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work. Don’t buy.
The sounds on all the apps in the baby touch bundle do not work. The apps need updating, doesn’t look like it’s been done for at least a year.
Very disappointed after being charged for them.
Please contact me as I can't find any answers. Half of the sounds work on this app and half don't. It looks great so I would love it to work.
Great for young babies
Both this app and the other Ladybird app (Peekaboo) have been a source of great entertainment for my baby! I first downloaded it when she was 6 months old, and she still loves to watch it now she's 10 months. The clear animation, lovely use of colour and cute (but not cheesy) animals combined with the simple movements and voice over keep her entranced. It's also a brilliant way to teach your baby animal names and sounds. I wholeheartedly recommend it, and haven't yet found a more suitable app for my little one.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.