Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale helps you make sense of the frustrating ups and downs of weigh-ins by using mathematical analysis to make sense of your scale weights.
• understand your true trend,
• take the sting out of plateaus, and
• be able to predict what you’ll weigh for an upcoming event
• SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
• NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
• SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
• THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
• IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
• WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
Notice: This app optionally integrates with Apple Health. It is an opt-in feature that's accessible from the Settings menu.
New in version 4.7:
• Faster app launch
• Force-touch on App Icon to quickly add a weight now works even if you have a passcode
• Improved color balance and readability for some color themes
• Fixed an issue with setting up Dropbox sync
• Small bug fixes
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.”
— Robert Louis Stevenson
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app because, typically when you start a weight loss programme, the amount of weight to lose at the start can seem daunting. I love that this breaks your weight loss down into smaller manageable goals, so the next milestone becomes the target rather than fixating on a large number which can be daunting and demotivating. I also love seeing by which date you’ll achieve goal as, for me, it keeps me motivated and on track, because there is an actual end date. I’m up to milestone 9 at the mo. One more to go and only 5 weeks until goal so it definitely has worked for me!
I was looking for something just to record my weight and found this app which does so much more. I have been using it for about three weeks now and actually look forward to weighing in and recording my weight.
The way it averages out any weight changes really is good for those days when for no apparent reason your weight goes up, maybe water retention. If your overall weight trend is downwards the graph shows that rather than just an increase spike. The milestone dial also adds to the incentive to achieve weight loss.
Great app for losing weight
I had been using a different weight tracker app for several years, but when that stopped working I found Happy Scale and love it. Now in second year of using this. Great app.
The way is presents data is clear and data entry a doddle. I love the way that it breaks the larger goal into sub-goals which makes progress feel much more attainable. Being a maths-geek, I also like the way it normalises your weight trends and the way it predicts your progress.
Most importantly - it really helps motivate me to lose weight.
- Front Pocket Software LLC
- 43.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Front Pocket Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Deluxe Edition £4.99
- Tip $1 £0.99
- Tip $3 £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.