By Imangi Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relax and let the sounds of the sea transport you far away. You are the Harbour Master in a busy harbour. Direct boats into the docks, watch them unload their cargo, and direct them off the screen. But be careful not to let the boats crash, and watch out for the pirates, monsters, and cyclones!
This classic best-seller now has beautiful high resolution graphics for iPhone 4 Retina Display. It looks amazing! And don't miss the brand new level, Cargo City!
"New and Noteworthy," "Hot" -- Apple
"No questions, the single most addictive game I have ever played on the iPhone." -- The Appera
"You will absolutely love Harbor Master." -- The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
"Harbor Master may be the best pick up and play title in the App Store. " -- AppAdvice.com
#3 Top Paid App
- Seven exciting maps, each with its own challenges:
* Fishing Bay - A peaceful harbour to get you started.
* Cyclone Island - Careful, cyclones spin your ships around!
* Sturgeon Creek - Make sure the right cargo goes to the right port.
* Cannon Beach - Can you fight off the pirates with your trusty cannon?
* Smugglers' Reef - Help the smugglers unload their loot in the right port. How well can you multitask?
* Monster Cove - There's word that monsters haunt this harbor…
* NEW! Cargo City - Three cargo colors! Can you handle it?!
- Multitasking support
- Multiplayer! Compete with your friends via Bluetooth. Who will be the ultimate Harbour Master?
- Online leaderboards
- Original island soundtrack
- Beautiful high resolution graphics for Retina Display!
- The most addictive, fast-paced line-drawing action ever!
What's New in Version 2.1
Game Center! Compete with your friends on 10 leaderboards, and earn up to 38 achievements!
Rewinds! Ever had an awesome game just to crash when you least expected it? Now you can undo that crash with a rewind! You can only use one rewind in a game, and you earn rewinds by playing more, so use them wisely!
Relaxing way to become competitive
Smooth graphics, catchy theme music, addictive / annoyingly addictive. Never rated a game before but a definite 5/5 for transporting you into a different world without too much brain power. However this game does become more difficult quickly and there is no such thing as a master strategy apart from don't let the boats crash.
Fantastic, fun and frustrating. Would be good to have more rewards for progress and achievements. Instead of getting all the levels at once maybe make them unlock after shipping certain tonnages?
An inherently frustrating game as the only way to 'complete' a level is to fail. Would be nice to get rewarded, cash to upgrade your own harbour?
Dad used to have this on first iPhone gen and I always used to play it on there and he would complain about his battery. A fantastically addictive game, now as I can see with improved visuals it looks great. I would buy this but pick it up while its free and don't be surprised if you find an hour has gone while playing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 April 2011
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Imangi Studios, LLC
- © 2009 Imangi Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.