Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.35.114
Happy Birthday Hay Day! Just in time for our 5th anniversary comes one of the biggest, most aMOOzing updates we have ever created for you!
Introducing: The Wildlife Sanctuary!
• An entirely new area right next to your town.
• Unlock 6 adorable animals: two elephants, two giraffes and two hippos!
• Each new animal in your sanctuary unlocks two brand new decorations in the shop! You also get one of each decoration for free because you’re awesome.
• Speaking of decorations, go wild! Customize your sanctuary any way you like.
• To unlock the animals, use puzzle pieces gained through the Derby, the mystery boxes and selected boats that occasionally steer for your farm.
• Feed the wildlife with a new item from the Feed Mill: the Herbivore feed. They will reward you for it!
• Town visitors love the sanctuary. They’ll go see their favorite animals and leave gifts for you. The more animals you have, the better the gifts!
Community Requested Features:
• New special Derbies! Maybe one week you’ll get better rewards, or even a few higher-points tasks! Check out the Derby stand during the break for information on the next Derby.
• Expect A LOT of FARMtastic things soon as we celebrate our 5th birthday together with you. Check your inbox regularly for news!
From the entire Hay Day team, thank you for playing our game for all this time. We can’t wait to make Hay Day even better for you in the future!
As always we love hearing from all of you so get in touch with us at forum.supercell.com, @hayday on Twitter or Facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
Nothing wrong with update
At first the update wouldn't download but all I had to do is turn off my phone. Its no big deal. People r saying that Hay Days creators (Supercell) r kicking people out,of the game and asking them to download the update. They do this because its an online game and the people who have the update like me would be in a different version like the way u cant join others in Minecraft if ur not n the same update as them. All in all I'm addicted to this game 😄 its soooooo fun and I recommend it. If ur scrolling through the reviews and seeing lots of ones saying "this game is crap" or something don't listen its a really good game and person scrolling through the comments I think u should get it 👍😉
Absolutely love the game! My mother suggested it as a pass time for during my pregnancy and I've become addicted to it.
Never had any problems with bugs or glitches but I do have a slight problem with how sad the giraffes look in the new Wildlife Sanctuary update. I got my giraffe straight away in the book and my mother got a hippo, her hippo is constantly happy and smiley but my giraffe looks sad constantly, even after being fed, he shivers too? Would it be possible to make them seem less sad?
Amazing game though.
Awesome, Addictive Farming Game!
I love this game. It's cute, funny, addictive and unlike many other farming games, possible to get far in it without spending real money. I love the fact that although the game is addictive there's no commitment to play it. Crops don't wither and your farm doesn't deteriorate if you don't go on. One thing I would love to see though is a finance page where we could see how much profit we've made from the stall, requests and visitors.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 19 June 2017
- Version: 1.35.114
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012-2017 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Diamonds£4.99
- Pile of Diamonds£1.99
- Sack of Diamonds£9.99
- Box of Diamonds£19.99
- Box of Diamonds£2.99
- Bag of Coins£2.99
- Chest of Diamonds£38.99
- Bag of Diamonds£0.99
- Diamond decoration package 1£4.99
- Sack of Coins£7.99