Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Best. Farm. Ever. Welcome to Hay Day, the most popular farming game on mobiles and tablets, number one in 122 countries.
Learn the lay of the land, tend to your crops, and trade goods with neighbors and friends. It’s a real special place where the crops never die even though it never rains. Sharing the farm with our quirky animals only makes things more fun!
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
* Grow and customize your farm
* Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
* Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
* Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
* Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. The controls are also smooth, non intrusive, and use the iPhone’s touch screen well.
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
5/5 The artwork is phenomenal, clear, missing no details and certainly comical.
5/5 The animals are super cute and nothing ever dies. No pressure if you can’t play for a few days.
5/5 I love this game I play it everyday to build my farm up. I love how it branches out from just a farm to fishing and mining. Overall very fun game :)
5/5 Great game. Love the options!! Got this game for my iPad and it out does any other farm game I have played. Wonderful design and thought process.
5/5 A “happy feel good” game! 6 stars from this girl!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 1.29.96
Ever wish for an easier way to trade with your neighborhood friends? Well, now you can with our EGGtastic summer update!
Introducing: Neighborhood Trading!
• Tap on your new neighborhood birdhouse to request crops and products without worrying about anyone snatching them away!
• Help out your neighborhood friends with their requests, earn XP and gain access to exclusive neighborhood titles to show off (refreshed on a weekly basis).
• Unlock awesome visual improvements to your neighborhood area by completing new Neighborhood Trading achievements.
Other community requested features:
• New derby tasks: Complete specific production and town visitor tasks.
• New crops: Plant Onions and Tea leaves.
• New trees: Grow beautiful Orange and Peach trees.
• New machines: brew 6 different aromatic teas in the Tea Stand and create 4 original and tasty dishes in the Taco Kitchen.
• New products: added a whopping 13 new products to your pre-existing machines.
• Improved neighborhood search: now you have a unique tag for your neighborhood, so new members can easily search for it.
• Things are heating up! The summer theme is here again!
• Chat improvements: enabled native keyboard, and reversed chat direction support.
• Edit mode fixes and system stability improvements.
• Stay tuned for our birthday celebration starting from June 24th!
Don't get me wrong I love this game, it's the only one I play daily, and buy gems from, but now I'm level 62, it takes forever to level up and get new things.
I love the new additions but there are still a few things I would like to see in future...
Do away with the ridiculous 4 hour wait on a boat, or at least only make it 1 or 2 gems to call it in.
Do away with the 30 minute wait on new board orders.
Allowed to follow as many people as you like.
I spend my real cash to buy gems, to hire Tom, to have to wait 2 hours on him is not on, every 30 minutes would be better.
More double points events, like I said the higher level you are, the longer it takes to get points.
Allowed to join a Derby at any point, it's silly to have to be in at the start, not everyone can play every day.
I do still love this game, but seem to spend half of my time just waiting, waiting on stuff to grow, waiting on a boat, waiting on new orders. It's getting a bit boring, and I might give it a break for a while unless the developers understand we don't go on a game, and spend our hard earned cash on it, to sit around waiting most of the time.
If you think people are spending gems to hurry things along, you're mistaken, most people I know use the gems for other things, so if you didn't impose these long boat/board waits, people would play more often and therefore spend and buy more gems!
Love this game
I really enjoy playing this game, it's been my favourite for a long time.
The recent update seems a bit premature of the games capabilities. You need: wheat, corn, sugarcane, soya,carrots and that's without anything else. There isn't enough plots for planting and seriously, why do some of the items have to be so long, when you've got the new tea leaves brewing (I joke, they are growing) they are over 6 hours and I've forgotten how long onions are but they are far too long.
It's making the game not achievable and I'm having to buy lots of things and cannot afford the new buildings.
This game requires some serious dedication to be able to play it properly and well.
Happy Days, then you turn the chat round so you type from the bottom but when you click on the chat it takes you to the top of the chat so you have to scroll down (not enough time for that with all the tasks that need completing!)
Always end on a positive. Love the game though, very addictive. Tom is my best friend 😛
Fix Toms Prices
So I recently got Tom and got the 'free trial' and now it has finished. First of all you should probably mention that he will eventually cost 15 gems to run a single errand! Your basically advertising him as a free service to new Tom users. Second fix his prices 15 gems is way to expensive when you only get him a day and half that time is spent with him needing a rest. Maybe decrease it to 2 gems per hour and gems are hard to come by and I don't want to pay real money to get them! Finally why does he need 'rest' he is an npc not a real person and it would make the high price of 15 gems worth it at least!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 21 June 2016
- Version: 1.29.96
- Size: 82.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Supercell Oy
- © 2012-2015 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Diamonds£3.99
- Pile of Diamonds£1.49
- Sack of Diamonds£7.99
- Box of Diamonds£14.99
- Box of Diamonds£2.29
- Bag of Coins£2.29
- Chest of Diamonds£29.99
- Bag of Diamonds£0.79
- Sack of Coins£5.99
- Pile of Coins£0.79