Headspace: Meditation techniques for mindfulness, stress relief & peace of mind
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Headspace is meditation made simple. Install today to learn meditation and mindfulness in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations. These include guided and unguided lessons and range from 2 to 60 minutes long.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count." Brandon, Headspace user
WHAT YOU GET
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation activities geared towards beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- Better self awareness, perspective & focus
- Less stress & worry
- Smile more
- Love, eat, sleep & train better
- Be present and become a better listener
- Experience peace of mind & better mind-body connection
Science has proven the benefits of meditation. Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.headspace.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpOF7vUymc
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Get_Headspace
What's New in Version 2.4
•Improved Facebook signup and login
•Sharing updates: now even easier to share Headspace with your friends
Well thought out
The messages provided, from 10-day intro into the subscription content, are extremely effective. They have built on my knowledge, having a moment of clarity bringing all my previous training together, such as stress-man, assertiveness skills, meditation and other self-aware courses. The consistency through the meditation has helped me focus & understand, and being told to accept all thoughts & be aware of when your mind wanders is an important step for me. I previously assumed the negative thoughts should stop & I should have a greater focus on life, but acceptance is the key.
The app itself is great - I've subscribed for the year from a PC (to get deals!). The account immediately synced and I was able to start. All packs have loaded quickly, but then I'm on WiFi. If I want offline I pre-load the pack & away I go.
The app, Headspace and Andy Puddicombe's knowledge he shares has been a benefit to my health and wellbeing, I say a BIG thank you for your inspiring app & following this route and sharing it with others.
Thank you Headspace, you have changed the way I live my life. I have just completed my 55th consecutive day of Headspace meditation and can't recommend it enough. The first 10 sessions are free and can be played over and over but if you want to progress it costs £9.99 a month. For me, this is money well spent. I use it on my smartphone and I'm in a good routine of doing it each day, in fact it's a priority. But I do it at a time that is convenient to me. I don't have to leave the house to join a group somewhere, I have access to it whenever I want. I suppose I'm a bit of an over thinker sometimes so now it is a real joy to be able to live and enjoy the present. I still have thoughts but I know how to control them and I love the peace I feel after each meditation. Love it!
Great app, good price, 100% recommend
What's not to like about this app and product? I had a couple of very minor technical niggles after I finished the initial 10 days. However. In my opinion it often says more about an organisation how they respond when things aren't quite right. The headspace team have been an absolute delight to deal with, really warm, professional and on point. I am enjoying my Headspace journey, and I can feel already feel Andy's gentle and compassionate influence as I go through my everyday life. I recommend this app to my friends and family and so yes, I also give a 5 star recommendation to all you random strangers out there...
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 November 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription£299.99