Headspace: Meditation techniques for mindfulness, stress relief & peace of mind
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Headspace is meditation made simple. Install today to learn meditation and mindfulness in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations. These include guided and unguided lessons and range from 2 to 60 minutes long.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count." Brandon, Headspace user
WHAT YOU GET
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation activities geared towards beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- Better self awareness, perspective & focus
- Less stress & worry
- Smile more
- Love, eat, sleep & train better
- Be present and become a better listener
- Experience peace of mind & better mind-body connection
Science has proven the benefits of meditation. Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.headspace.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpOF7vUymc
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Get_Headspace
What's New in Version 2.5.2
• Bugs squished, fixed and eliminated.
Like someone else had written, I've never written a review for an app before but felt compelled to after getting such get results from this one!
After suffering a period of stress and panic attacks bought on by stress I was left with anxiety. Everything I read to manage and help desl with stress and anxiety recommended mindfulness so I downloaded this app with high hopes and I can honestly say it's been life changing. I never full realised how little I looked after my mind - It really is a 'gym for your brain' and I would highly recommend. I particularly love the fear of flying singles session just as a general anxiety reliever and I LOVE the sleeping single - it's very rare I'm awake by the end of the 10 minute session!
Please purchase this app you won't regret it!
I have never before felt the urge to write a review for an app, so here goes!
This app is working wonders for me after 30 days. I have even got my over-thinking, scientific minded other half to start meditation. There is no "airy fairy" religious nonsense, just straightforward, simple instructions. You get to choose how long you sit for on a daily basis, so there is never an excuse that you don't have time.
I would highly recommend this app to everyone. We all need to unplug and get a little more headspace on our lives. 💜
I've just completed the foundation phase and have chosen my first 'pack' - so 31 days in.
I so look forward to getting some headspace - during the last month, I've had a storming headache in the middle of the day and instead of paracetamol, 10 mins headspace did the trick!! That was a very telling moment.
I realise though that this really does need practice and part of this is learning when and how works best for me. Each day is different but every session is equally rewarding!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 21 January 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 43.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription£299.99