Headspace: Meditation techniques for mindfulness, stress relief & peace of mind
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Headspace is meditation made simple. Install today to learn meditation and mindfulness in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations. These include guided and unguided lessons and range from 2 to 60 minutes long.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count." Brandon, Headspace user
WHAT YOU GET
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation activities geared towards beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with you practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
- Better self awareness, perspective & focus
- Less stress & worry
- Smile more
- Love, eat, sleep & train better
- Be present and become a better listener
- Experience peace of mind & better mind-body connection
Science has proven the benefits of meditation. Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
CONNECT WITH US
- Website - http://www.headspace.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEpOF7vUymc
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/Get_Headspace
What's New in Version 2.2
- Get some emergency Headspace: play an SOS session straight from your Apple Watch
- Bug fixes
- Contact lookup when adding buddies
I've been trying to meditate regularly for several years without much success. Headspace has helped me make the aspiration a reality. Six months in and I'm no where near exhausting all the courses. Each one - focusing on a different aspect or type of meditation - is excellent. Community and buggy stats are a nice too - quite a few friends on here and it's nice to see how they're getting on / receive the occasional nudge when they can see I haven't practiced for a few days. If you want to learn to meditate or just want a fresh way to practice I can't recommend this highly enough.
If you have a busy or stressful lifestyle or if you're just the kind of person who likes to self improve then if you do nothing else in your life, do this! I never imagined this could have such an impact on how I felt and dealt with situations. I feel more content, my sleep has improved dramatically, Im more productive during the day and procrastinating less and less.
This stuff should be taught in schools from a young age. Its that good and yet so simple. Not easy hut it gets easier the more you do it.
The 10free days is good but once you get in to the second pack and some of the other sessions it all starts to fall in place.
I can not recommend this enough to everyone.
PLEASE just try it. Its worth every penny.
I loved using this app for the 10 day free trial and found it helpful. I was even prepared to pay for it on a monthly basis. What wasn't clear until I went to buy it was that you can't pay monthly. It's a one off fee, and is quite a lot to pay at once. So I haven't been able to buy it as I can't afford it. A real shame. It's a pity that only those with money to spend in one chunk can afford to get help.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 18 June 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases