Headspace - Guided meditation and mindfulness techniques
By Headspace meditation limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meditation made simple. Guided meditations suitable for all levels from Headspace. Meditation can help improve your focus, exercise mindful awareness, relieve anxiety and reduce stress.
- "It's kind of genius" Emma Watson
- "Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food" The New York Times
- "Headspace for me is a life changer. I love it! Amazing. It's my 10-15 minutes a day just for me. I didn't realize how important or life changing that could be. Andy has such a kind voice and seems to really understand. It's like he is talking just to me. I wouldn't be without it now.” Headspace user
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
Increased self-awareness and greater sense of perspective
Reduce stress and worry
Enjoy better relationships with your family/partner/spouse
Love, eat, sleep and train better
Be more present and become a better listener
Experience peace of mind and a greater mind-body connection
Improved focus at work or while studying
Research shows that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain, causing those areas associated with learning to grow and the parts which generate stress responses to shrink. Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011) Mindfulness practice leads to increase in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
- Free access to Take10, the first level of our Foundation Course - learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditation exercises designed for beginners
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other on your Headspace Journey
- Rewards for regularly using our meditation app
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one-off sessions on a range of topics such as stress relief, happiness, mental health and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
Download now and start training your mind for a healthier, happier life.
CONNECT WITH US
Online - http://www.headspace.com
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HeadspaceOfficial
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/Getsomeheadspace
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Headspace
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$12.99 per month
$94.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace also offers a Forever subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment of $399.99 with unlimited access to the Headspace Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here -
What's New in Version 2.6
• Bugs squashed, fixed, and eliminated
The best way to become mindful
I've tried other techniques but they haven't always worked. However Head Space makes this easy for anyone. No matter if you are a meditation guru or a stressed out commuter, this will and does work.
I particularly like knowing that my subscription means a free subscription has also been given to someone who really needs it. I've looked through some of the partner organisations all of which are for noble causes. From teenage cancer charities to organisations dealing with adults abused in childhood, they are all worthy. This app and company will do wonders in this world if more people start using this app and developing their mindful skills.
Brilliant - very personalised and intuitive
Admirable features to the app:
Great, friendly and playful aesthetics to the app.
Intuitive layout to the app.
Personalised types of meditations.
Easy to sign up and use.
It does cost a lot but I like their concept of giving this opportunity of meditation to someone who can't afford it, when you buy. It helps to justify it.
Many more positive features, however I don't have the time to go over them all!
Wonderful app but too expensive
It is a great app and it does help me to calm down compared with other similar products.
But I have to say the cost is over my budget.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 25 July 2016
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 66.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Headspace meditation limited
- © Headspace Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Forever Subscription£299.99