Use Health Mapper to quickly and easily monitor your health condition(s). Track symptoms, medication, measurements and anything else that's important to your health like exercise, diet, sleep and stress.
Use Health Mapper to:
• Give you and your doctor the big picture on your health condition.
• Track any health condition including: Acne, Angina, Anxiety, Asthma, Atrial Fibrillation, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Kidney Disease, COPD, Coeliac Disease, Colitis, Constipation, Crohn’s, Disease, Depression, Diabetes, Eczema, Hayfever, Heart Failure, Hypertension, HIV, Hypothyroidism, IBS, Ischaemic Heart Disease, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Period, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Stroke.
• Quickly and easily track symptoms, medication and anything else that's important to you.
• Create charts to see which symptoms occur most. Identify the effect a new medication is having on your symptoms or spot improvements since a change in diet or exercise.
• Create and export a health report, and show the doctor how you've been since your last appointment.
• Remind you to take your medication.
• Health Mapper can now send data to and from Apple's Health app. Now you can track and analyse your symptoms, medication and measurements alongside data that's been created by your other apps and devices - things like daily steps, walking and running distance, weight and blood pressure.
• Create an account and save your data in our secure, encrypted Cloud server. If you change or lose your phone, your tracking will remain safe and can be transferred to your new device.
• Keep your data protected by using our iOS 8 Touch ID implementation.
This version features some considerable refinements under the hood giving our users a quicker, smoother experience in saving and syncing their Health Mapper data.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple, flexible, effective
Allows recording and analysis of multiple symptoms, medications, measurements and other variables. If what you want to monitor isn't in the list, you can add it.
Provides simple graphs to analyse one measurement against another over time (e.g. "Check my number of hours sleep per night against my level of anxiety over time, is there a correlation?"). Simple and effective when trying to figure out what makes your symptoms worse and better.
Doesn't allow multiple observations per day, you need to add it all up yourself. That means you can't easily look at trends per time of day either. Not a problem for me, this is a macro trend analyser for me.
It doesn't look like the app has been updated for some time. I'm ok with that because it does everything I want. But if you're waiting for new features, you may be waiting some time!
Thanks guys, this is a modest yet invaluable app.
There are some minor improvements that could be made around the ability to see which days have partial tracking and not getting reminders when you've fully tracked a day, but that's not going to stop me giving this app five stars!
Just what I was after
So far very pleased with this app
Easy to use
Great for monitoring any long terms health concern and very adaptable to your specific needs
Would be good if you plot variables on a graph against each other though but still gets 5 stars for user friendlyness
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.