HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Garmin Connect, Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze ...
HealthFit also syncs the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR) and Sleep to the popular fitness platforms.
• Export your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive or on Dropbox
• Send your workouts by email
• Upload automatically your workouts directly to Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan.
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync directly, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
Thanks for using HealthFit. To make our app better, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. Feedback is always welcome. Please message us inside the app, or email email@example.com with any issues or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for copying workout data to Strava
I bought this app because I’d wanted a way to track my runs using the Workout app on my Apple Watch, with all its extra features, while being able to continue to connect with friends on Strava. It works perfectly - simply select the workouts to post to Strava and a few moments later it’s in there, complete with GPS and the heart rate data.
Just remember to turn off Strava’s ability to write its workouts to your Health data, otherwise runs show up twice in the Workout app.
Exactly what I was looking for... gets my Apple Watch data in to Strava easily
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Super easy to use, gets my all the workout data (including HR) from Apple workouts in to Strava without any fuss.
The app transfers all the data available, if your GPS track comes up short in Strava that’s down to the way Strava manipulates the data.
Developer is super responsive, helpful and friendly, replied to my last email instantly. Constantly updating and improving the app.
Vitality Apple Watch tracking for Strava
This is brilliant as I can now go running with Apple Watch workout app but still sync with Strava to keep my runs and segments up to date.
It was frustrating that I had to use Apple Watch workout app because of my Vitality Apple Watch wouldn’t give me my points unless I used it.
Fingers crossed I can soon sync from Strava to Apple Workouts and maintain my workout data.
- Stephane Lizeray
- 26.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Stéphane Lizeray
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.