Glucose Monitor turns your device into a personal glucose and weight monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. It can also be upgraded to track your blood pressure, weight, BMI, cholesterol, and more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your glucose changes at different meals? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement (upgrade needed)
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only after upgrade).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Data Sync - seamlessly automatic data synchronization among different iOS devices.
- Enter once, view on any devices (iOS only for now)
- Make the cloud work for you
- An active account is required (free to create)
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- It even can include charts in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS reminder app
- Flexible units support, US and metric
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
1. Update for data synchronization across devices (required).
2. Improve chart export.
3. Various enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
An honest app
Does what it says on the can. Clear layout and easy to use. Results clearly laid out with charts so useful. There are a number of Glucose apps available. Many are good but this one has the edge. Keep improving this app.
Not used as yet.
I need to record more than one user but I cannot find the pro/premium version anywhere on the App Store, does anyone know where it is.
Recording blood sugars
I find this really useful. It's simple to use and organises the results brilliantly. It has a function to export data which is also very convenient. I have previously kept a record of blood glucose in a book but this is much better. Thanks.
- Taconic System LLC
- 54.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Taconic System
- In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ads, Multiple Users, Full Inputs, Data Correlation) £2.99
- Comprehensive Inputs £1.99
- Enhanced Correlation £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.