With the new Heart App powered by Global Player we've made it easier than ever to turn up the feel good!
- Listen to Heart in HD quality, live and on the move.
- Catch up / listen again to all your favourite shows whenever you like.
- Download and listen to shows offline, perfect for listening while you're travelling.
- Listen to Heart 80's and Heart extra.
- Take control - My Heart 80s, a world-first that allows you to skip songs on live radio - it's radio you control.*
- Subscribe to your favourite shows to automatically download them each day.
- Check the playlist for music info and show schedules to see what's coming up next.
- Get the latest artist news and features.
With the Heart app you can also enjoy all of Global's other stations: Capital, Capital XTRA, Gold, LBC, Radio X, Classic FM and Smooth.
So, whatever you're into - the latest hits, classic tracks, music for chilling out or even topical debate - Global's got you covered. And best of all, it's completely free and available worldwide. With the Global Player, you can:
- Hear the best shows from the biggest names in radio: Emma Bunton, Rochelle Humes, Chris Moyles, Johnny Vaughan, Roman Kemp, Nick Ferrari, Myleene Klass and many more.
- Listen to all of Global's stations in HD audio.
- Get the latest news, videos and pictures from each of Global's stations with the best guests and most entertaining, informative content.
- Discover and download hundreds of award-winning audio shows in our new Podcasts section.
- If you want to relax or exercise, choose Playlists and we'll serve you the best music for your mood. You can also skip tracks in this section*, so now you're in control of what you hear.
*Currently only available in the UK.
- Continue listening to your podcasts more easily from My Library
- Discover more Podcasts with our improved search
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Good app “improved” to rubbish
This app worked perfectly well until the update this morning. Now with the “improved” app I can’t actually listen to heart breakfast. So simply put, this apps only job is to play radio stations I want to listen to - and it now doesn’t do that - so this is now a completely pointless app. Why do developers seem hell bent on taking something that worked perfectly well and ruining it. If the app gives you the radio station you want - then it’s fine - and I am sure many people will love it. But for me it doesn’t so it’s now crap! Un-installed and heart have lost a listener. Hope that’s what you wanted to achieve.
I agree with the other review on here. I used to love listening to my local heart station of a morning. Listening on my phone meant I could take it to whichever room I was in. Now I can only listen to London shows.
App deleted! Let me know when it’s fixed. 😖
After my whinge I had a response from the developer and downloaded the app again and it went straight to my local station.
Happy listener again 😊
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear you are facing issues accessing your local station on Heart.
When you open the Heart app you should be presented with the station selector page. If you click on the 'Go to Heart' button this will take you into the station page. When you are in this area the bottom navigation bar will have a 'Settings' option in the right hand corner. Tap on 'Settings' and then the 'Change Heart Station' option and this will then provide a list of all the different local stations that you can choose from to update your listening experience.
If you do have any further issues please let us know
Hearts new app adds so much like offline archives from previous shows. I use this for when I want to listen to heart club classics again on a coach. Very easy to use. Also has a music mode where it’s like the live radio but you can skip songs you hate. One thing I hate about heart is there is no verity at all beautiful trauma is on every hour.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.