The Heartland Mobile App is a fast and simple way to manage your term deposits, Call, PIE, and savings accounts.
• View your term deposits, Call, PIE, and savings account balances and transaction history
• Open new term deposit, Call and savings accounts
• Transfer money from your Call account to your nominated account
• Decide what happens with your term deposits when they mature
• Send us a secure message
• More to come - find out what else we're working on at https://www.heartland.co.nz/mobile-app#mobile-app-list
If you already have a savings or deposits account with Heartland Bank and are signed up for Internet Banking, simply download the app, login with your current user ID and password and start using it.
If you’d like to use the app but are not yet registered for internet banking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 86 88 84.
Things to know
• For full disclosure and conditions, please refer to our website: https://www.heartland.co.nz/about-us/documents-and-forms
• We can amend what functions are available via the app and these can change from time to time.
• If you lose your electronic device or it is stolen, please contact us immediately on 0800 86 88 84.
Thanks for using the Heartland Mobile app. Just some small tweaks in this release while we continue working on the features you've asked for.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.