New to the app? Check out our explainer videos here neovideos.heatmiser.com
The Heatmiser neoApp is designed to work with the Heatmiser neoStat, neoUltra, neoAir, neoStat-HC and neoPlug. Together they offer you the most comprehensive way to control your heating system & appliances from anywhere.
HomeKit Support on Neo
Heatmiser are proud to support HomeKit, the home automation platform from Apple that brings a unified smart control solution to your home. With HomeKit, you can setup automation rules and take control of your Heatmiser Neo accessories straight from control centre in iOS.
- HomeKit Support
- Smart Profiles (Assign a profile to a number of zones, any update will be applied to all zones automatically)
- Recipes (Setup a series of actions that can be run in a single press or when you leave or arrive home)
- Geo Location Feature (Multi Zone & Multi Users Supported)
- Multi Zone Control
- Support for 2&4 Pipe Fan Coil Systems
- Multi Location in One App - (Main Home & Holiday Home)
- Multi Device Control
- Apply Temperature Hold to a single or selection of zones
- Apply PIN Number Lock to a single or selection of zones
- Home / Away Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Program Heating and Hot Water Times
- View Live Temperature from your Home on your SmartPhone
Buy Heatmiser Neo from
Watch the Heatmiser Neo Video
1. Introduction of our native iPad App.
2. Support for the forthcoming neoStat-HC Fan Coil Thermostat.
3. We have addressed a layout issue affecting iOS 12.
Ratings and Reviews
V1 and now a V2 user
I’ve been using the neo stats and neo hub for a few years now to control 11 underfloor heating zones. My hub was running the V1 firmware and I decided not to upgrade due to all the negative reviews regarding the new V2 app, that was until now.
I can’t fault it. The firmware upgrade apparently can take up to 10 minutes on the neohub, well I blinked and missed it! I downloaded the new look app and my hub was up and running.
The visual interface is very different to the old style, but I find it easier to use. I can see all my zones, the current temps and what the set points are at a glance. What’s not to like.
I don’t use the recipe or geo location functions so can’t comment on those, but for how I use the app I think it’s an improvement over the old look app.
Transformed the way we manage our heating
We have really weak internet at our house - 1mg on a good day, and the house has 6 heating zones, so I was sceptical when the mobile app was suggested. But HeatMiser works beautifully. We got lots of help initially, from their customer service to set it up, and since then we have had no issues at all. It runs our 6 heating zones, 3 Emerson heaters and an AGA. All of which I can not manage remotely, even to the point of remembering I had forgotten to switch on the water for our guests in the middle of the night and being able to switch it on from my bed.
I love it - it works.
Awesome equipment and app
I’ve now had Heatmiser set up in my home connected to all my heating, hot water, lights and MHVR. It’s brilliant. It has so many things it can do I can’t list them all but two great features worth mentioning; the “away” function lets you turn off the whole house and set up when you will be back. If you go in holiday and forget to turn the heating to standby you just go on the app and it’s done in seconds. The second is if you are at home on holiday and the heating is on timed you can just open the app, select the rooms you are going to be using then turn them on.
- Heatmiser UK Ltd
- 119.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Heatmiser UK Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.