By Guangzhou Lansion Software Technology Company Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app is able to control the helicopter models after you connect the transmitter to the audio jack of iPod touch or iPhone.
- Throttle Stick (on the left screen): It can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter by move backward in the air .
- Direction Stick (on the right screen): It can control the directions of the helicopter by moving it to up, down, left or right.
- Trimmer (on the center of the bottom screen): It can be used to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
- Rotator Button (on the upper left corner of the screen): It can rotate the screen of the controller.
- Move motion controller (on the upper right corner of the screen): It can be turned on/off the gravity sensor to control your helicopter.
- Power button (on the center of the screen): Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
If you have any question, please press help button on the right of the bottom screen, then you will find the instruction for each function.
What's New in Version 1.1
Main UI updated for better user experience
Works well with my RC helicopter very nice control! but would not say it as easy to use than the normal controller,
I have the helicopter and got the app but the app does not work on iPhone 5 all the controls are not aligned and are off screen because the app goes to vertical view, this needs to be fixed with an app upgrade, GET IT SORTED
I would stay away from this toy and app it is all mis aligned and besides that does not work with the new iOS on iPhone go and buy somebody else’s
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 December 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Guangzhou Lansion Software Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2011 Netcent Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.