Helpfulpeeps is the place where local help happens. In a social media dominated world designed to convince people to spend more time online, Helpfulpeeps makes it easier for people to connect and help each other in the real world.
Our ethos is simple: ask for help when you need and help others when you can.
People are using Helpfulpeeps to:
• Get help with DIY, dog walking, gardening, social media and much more
• Learn new skills - from acoustic guitar to UX design
• Get fit by finding a walking, running, cycling or gym buddy
• Progress their language ability whether it’s French pronunciation or German vocabulary
• Volunteer with local charities and community projects
• Seek local recommendations for a trusty plumber, mechanic or the best restaurant in town.
• Meet like-minded people and make new friends
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make you happier, more positive, and restore your faith in humanity. We hope you’ll give Helpfulpeeps a try.
If you choose to purchase Patron, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by visiting your settings in the iTunes store. The current Patron subscription starts at £2.99 GBP/month. Prices are in pound sterling, may vary in countries other than the UK, and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you do not choose to purchase Patron, you can simply continue using Helpfulpeeps for free.
In this update we add the option to support the Helpfulpeeps community as a Patron.
What does this mean for you? It means you have the option to add a sparkly Patron badge next to your name everywhere in the Helpfulpeeps app. Now other members will know you are doing your bit to enable more kindness in your community.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpfulpeeps is a great resource, and aims to bring local communities together.
One suggestion - when creating a post please make the tags searchable, or at least alphabetical as at the moment you have to trawl through all the tags to find the one you want, or not find it at all.
Aside from that though, great app!
Good concept. Poorly executed.
This principle is an honest and solid one. It’s just not very well executed. The app is plain and boring, and has no depth or imagination.
Also, some of the requests look suspiciously fake - identically worded requests from different users for example.
A lot of the requests that appear genuine are weirdly specific and seem to fall into two categories: People looking to avoid paying for something they really should be paying for; and people looking to meet people, hook up, or find new friends.
It’s a shame really because this could have been huge.
Love it !!
It creates a very helpful community where everyone helps each other out ! For free! Just making good selfless deeds. Love it !! Highly recommended
- HUMAN CAPITAL PROJECT LTD
- 8.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2014 Human Capital Project Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bronze plan £2.99
- Silver patron £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.