‘With the Henle Library app a new era begins for classical musicians.’ – Daniel Hope
The Henle Library redefines the way you experience sheet music. Get the most reliable Urtext editions in the world on your iPad, download all the music you need to practice or perform, and carry it wherever you go. You can purchase just the part you need to play without having to buy the complete score.
This is an indispensable app for performers, students and teachers, combining the publishing heritage of G. Henle Verlag with the latest technology.
• Browse a store of over 100 Urtext editions, including Bach’s Well-Tempered Clavier, Beethoven’s Piano Sonatas and Chopin’s Nocturnes, with more coming soon
• Get instant access to the music you purchase
• Download single parts from individual works
• Annotate each work with a range of tools, and share your notes with your teacher, students, or fellow performers
• Get exclusive fingerings and bowings by famous musicians for selected works
• Easily switch suggested fingerings on and off
• Customise the score to your preferred layout
• Save and print your personalised scores
• Record and share your music and take advantage of the loop tool to improve your rehearsals
• Easily switch between your part and the full score
• Set your in-built metronome
• Sync your scores across devices
If you enjoy this app please consider leaving a review. It really helps!
To learn more about the Henle Library visit henle-library.com
Thanks for updating to version 1.7.1. In this version, we've made minor bug fixes and improvements behind the scenes.
If you're enjoying using Henle Library, please feel free to leave a review, it really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Pricing is not clear
I downloaded the app on eth basis of a card enclosed with Henle printed score I bought. It is impossible to tell from teh Henle website, or from the iTunes store, what you actually have ti pay for scores and there seems to be no way of testing the viability of the app witha free sample score. There is also no indication of what buying credits actually gets you. The marketing and transparency is deeply flawed for these reasons.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! After downloading the Henle Library for free, every customer is offered a free score in order to test the app right away when you first open the app. You don't have to give your email address or pay for anything for this. If you would like to buy more scores, you will have to buy credits. The value of credits is discussed in the FAQs in the app and on www.henle-library.com. Please let me know, if you have any further questions, or if anything is still unclear and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Gunter Henle Verlag
- 83.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gunter Henle Verlag
- In-App Purchases
- 1,000 Credits £64.99
- 100 Credits £8.99
- 200 Credits £16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.