By Little Polar Apps Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Heritage App maps over 1900 heritage locations across England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and now France, including properties from English Heritage, CADW, Heritage House Association, Churches Conservation Trust, The Landmark Trust, Historic Scotland, Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums, and many more independently managed sites. You can get directions via Maps Application at a push of a button.
Add reviews after your visit to help others decide to visit, check in and notify us of anything that should be highlighted to the managing body.
• The Sunday Times top 500 App. http://heritage-app.com/news/sundaytimestheapplist
• Over 1800 properties featured
● Follow us on Twitter @heritageapp
● Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HeritageApp
• Heritage App is not associated in anyway with the organisations portrayed within. Please check with the destination that times and prices are correct before you travel.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
* Fixes issue with search on location when scrolling
So handy when visiting a new area to find places of interest nearby so quickly. Just enough detail to peak interest and enough places to make a good choice.
It annoys me when people charge for apps which have no reviews. However, this one sounded potentially so good, I made allowances. Comments so far:
The first venue I chose had no directions
The second had no website.
A general observation - there is no parking info. Looking at a local venue, which I know has no parking, a 'nearest carpark' feature, and directions to it, would help significantly.
That said, the concept is an excellent one and basically works very well. Low stars at present. Looking forward to seeing it develope.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 27 October 2016
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Little Polar Apps Ltd
- © Little Polar Apps 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.